Poll about NY post cartoon

I think that...

• this cartoon is racist

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • this cartoon is not racist, and I think that because I'm a moron.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • this cartoon is not racist, and I say this because I'm a total liar.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • this cartoon is not racist

Votes: 14 87.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpidermanTuba

Rookie
May 7, 2004
New Orleans, Louisiana
oliphant_rice.gif

Last edited:
Actually being a white American female--when I first viewed this cartoon, I was thinking about the Chimp that just chewed off the neighbor ladies hands & was trying to kill her. The police had to shoot the Chimp.

After this 787 BILLION dollars so-called economic stimulus bill was passed--I kind of feel like my hands are being chewed off & that our governmnent is attacking the American taxpayer-- (trying to financially kill us.)

So no, I don't believe this cartoon is racist. According to evolution, we all came from Chimps!

BTW--this came out of the New York Times--the MOST liberal magazine in our country. I doubt they believed this cartoon was racist either. And being a politician--President Obama might as well get used to these type cartoons. Every single President in history has had thousands made of them.

Yet, I believe Obama is the only President ever to get an apology for one of them.

Last edited:
Actually being a white American female--when I first viewed this cartoon, I was thinking about the Chimp that just chewed off the neighbor ladies hands & was trying to kill her.

Now that's just hilarious! People's hands getting chewed off, I can't stop laughing!

You didn't see that last week on the news? It's a true story & was all over CNN about the neighbor lady getting attacked by her friends chimp. I think she is still in critical condition at the hospital. It sounds funny, but unfortunately it's true.

• Banned
Actually being a white American female--when I first viewed this cartoon, I was thinking about the Chimp that just chewed off the neighbor ladies hands & was trying to kill her.

Now that's just hilarious! People's hands getting chewed off, I can't stop laughing!

You didn't see that last week on the news? It's a true story & was all over CNN about the neighbor lady getting attacked by her friends chimp. I think she is still in critical condition at the hospital. It sounds funny, but unfortunately it's true.

Oh yeah, that's really funny.

By your response, I can't tell if you knew about this or not? Did you or did you not see this story on CNN or any other news networks?

• Banned

By your response, I can't tell if you knew about this or not? Did you or did you not see this story on CNN or any other news networks?

A. Why would it matter?
B. Nearly every single article on this story mentions that you dolt.

A. Why would it matter?

Then what was so funny about it? And why did you pull the picture of the Chimp being shot by the police & then installed something else? The only thing that comes to my mind, is that my answer regarding the chimp attack actually made sense to you, & now you agree that this cartoon (of the chimp being shot) was not at all racist. Therefore, you pulled the original cartoon & replaced it with something else.

What are suppose to "poll on now"?

Last edited:

A. Why would it matter?

Then what was so funny about it? And why did you pull the picture of the Chimp being shot by the police & then installed something else? The only thing that comes to my mind, is that my answer regarding the chimp attack actually made sense to you, & now you agree that this cartoon (of the chimp being shot) was not at all racist. Therefore, you pulled the original cartoon & replaced it with something else.

yes, something else that was CL:EARLY a racist cartoon that all the lib morons like him totally excused

i find the OP to be a complete liar and a fraud

A. Why would it matter?

yes, something else that was CL:EARLY a racist cartoon that all the lib morons like him totally excused

Link?

Link?
you want a link to your own fucking post?
thats a sure sign of a fucking moron

To eliminate the confusion--the author of this post originally posted the chimp cartoon that was shot by police & now has editied to show another cartoon that also has nothing to do with racisim.

So obviously, he/she really doesn't want to poll anymore on the chimp cartoon.

To eliminate the confusion--the author of this post originally posted the chimp cartoon that was shot by police & now has editied to show another cartoon that also has nothing to do with racisim.

you dont think the one i quoted is racist?
:eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

A. Why would it matter?

This is so typical of the left wing nuts. Spider...your an asshole for trying to pull this one off. What the hell??? I guess this what they teach at LSU ...huh Spider???? What a whacko

you dont think the one i quoted is racist?
:eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

I was addressing the Chimp cartoon, which one did you post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back