Poll: 69 % of Germans lost confidence that the state can fulfill its obligations

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Germans think that the government is no longer able to function properly. The most important issue for the Germans is social equity followed by infrastructure and environmentalism/renewable energies. As for occupations, the sharpest decrease of reputation took place among politicians, while in the long term it is businessmen and journalists. Health care is service that needs to be approved most urgently according to the poll. Government approval is now 21 %, down from 60 % for the previous government. Attacks on government employees increased, the most targeted employees are police officers (decrease compared to 2020), followed by first responders (increase).
The poll has been conducted by forsa by order of the German Assoziation of government employees. 2008 people were polled.

No English source available:

Last edited:
Germans think that is no longer able to function properly. The most important issue for the Germans is social equity followed by infrastructure and environmentalism/renewable energies. As for occupations, the sharpest decrease of reputation took place among politicians, while in the long term it is businessmen and journalists. Health care is service that needs to be approved most urgently according to the poll. Government approval is now 21 %, down from 60 % for the previous government. Attacks on government employees increased, the most targeted employees are police officers (decrease compared to 2020), followed by first responders (increase).
The poll has been conducted by forsa by order of the German Assoziation of government employees. 2008 people were polled.

If only Germany had a Putin style dictatorship no one would complain.

Of course it is. You asked, "What makes Russia a dictatorship?" Obviously, there must be something about Russian culture that makes Russia such an easy mark for dictators like Stalin and Putin.

What's your answer to the question?
Nothing. Russia isn´t a dictatorship.

Poll: 69 % of Germans lost confidence that the state can fulfill its obligations​

31% optimists? What for heavens sake had happenend with us? This insane optimism will kill us one day.

Last edited:
Germans think that the government is no longer able to function properly. The most important issue for the Germans is social equity followed by infrastructure and environmentalism/renewable energies. As for occupations, the sharpest decrease of reputation took place among politicians, while in the long term it is businessmen and journalists. Health care is service that needs to be approved most urgently according to the poll. Government approval is now 21 %, down from 60 % for the previous government. Attacks on government employees increased, the most targeted employees are police officers (decrease compared to 2020), followed by first responders (increase).

The whole west is coming down ....probably not much time left .........yep

afagaggagagahhaha.jpeg

Do you know why people in the former East Germany are more negative about the performance of the government than in the west?

What makes Russia a dictatorship?

For example a tyrant like Putin and changes in the laws in Russia. Meanwhile you go for 20 years into jail if you oppose Putin. And I'm sure our governemnt in Germany had a problem to arrrest 69% of all Germans for 20 years - although it could be a lot of fun to see them to try to do so, Nazi.

We were young and she was so beautiful
We did not want to go home
It was summer, summer in Berlin

We turned night into day
That's what we thought we should do

Come with me - come to the promised land
Come with me - because no one has found it yet
Come with me - on the journey to happiness
Come with me - always forward, never back

We set off, the wind in our hair
Our destination was not clear

We thought nothing of it
And laughed at the devil

Come with me - come with me to the promised land
Come with me - because no one has found it yet
Come with me - on the journey to happiness
Come with me - always forward, never back ...

Do you know why people in the former East Germany are more negative about the performance of the government than in the west?
Their issues differ from the overall result. The right wingers are more right wing and the left wingers are more left wing. That makes the Die Linke and the AfD the dominat parties there.

For example a tyrant like Putin and changes in the laws in Russia. Meanwhile you go for 20 years into jail if you oppose Putin. And I'm sure our governemnt in Germany had a problem to arrrest 69% of all Germans for 20 years - although it could be a lot of fun to see them to try to do so, Nazi.
I wonder what they got for you in Germany, when you "oppose".

I wonder what they got for you in Germany, when you "oppose".

Nazi, whatever you say about Germany is for me totally uninteresting. The coup of this Nazis was thwarted and everyone involved will suffer the consequences of this act. Don't forget to tell Putin to leave the Ukraine with all Russian soldiers and mercenaries. Yesterday.

heiligesr_mischesreichdeutschernation.jpg

Last edited:

Left wing policies don’t work. Oh well. Sucks to be them

Germans are notorious for being negative and pessimistic.

If they truly don’t want their current government, they’re free to vote them out each and every election.

Forum List

Back