Politics from long ago or Conspiracy Theory ?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

DUDE ! What ?
Do you know where you came from?
Do you know what you’re living for?
Do you know what you’re fighting for?
Do you know what Time it is ?

Hitting the pipe early this morning.
You gotta pace yourself.
Remember, the Jews are out to get ya.
You need to keep your wits about you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Pass, I dont’ smoke or drink,
Yes the CryptoJews consider everyone aside from themselves as Goy including you...
And my Wits are highly trained and skilled.

"Pass, I dont’ smoke or drink, "

Then you definitely need to start, because you are a clinically insane moron.

Coming from someone that believes that jets can leave mile long trails that last for hours and claim that it's "condensation"? You are the last person that should be passing on the judgement of others.....seriously.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Is this reply for me or Toddster ?

DUDE ! What ?

You gotta pace yourself.

Yes the CryptoJews consider everyone aside from themselves as Goy including you...

Coming from someone that believes that jets can leave mile long trails that last for hours and claim that it's "condensation"? You are the last person that should be passing on the judgement of others.....seriously.

"Coming from someone that believes that jets can leave mile long trails that last for hours "

I.E., every meteorologist on the planet. You are embarrassing yourself, dummy. The fact that you only seem to have put any effort into learning about only ONE topic on Earth, and then also appear to know less than nothing about that very topic, is really very embarrassing for you.

"Mile long"

Haha, you terminal idiot. Those jets are travelling at hundreds of miles per hour. The contrails they leave can be hundreds of miles long.

DUDE ! What ?

You gotta pace yourself.

"Coming from someone that believes that jets can leave mile long trails that last for hours "

I.E., every meteorologist on the planet. You are embarrassing yourself, dummy. The fact that you only seem to have put any effort into learning about only ONE topic on Earth, and then also appear to know less than nothing about that very topic, is really very embarrassing for you.

"Mile long"

Haha, you terminal idiot. Those jets are travelling at hundreds of miles per hour. The contrails they leave can be hundreds of miles long.

So I left off an "s".....so sue me, bitch........I have thousands of pics I can post and THOUSANDS of videos of ordinary citizens recording the spraying in every NATO country......but YOU believe that cow farts and abiotic goo called "fossil fuel" is killing the planet and causing "Global Warmi........OH, WAIT! It's now referred to as "Climate Change"!!!! Have another big ol heapin' helpin' of "stupid"..........water and soil samples do not lie that dangerous levels of nano-particulates of strontium and barium are being dropped on us. You lose yet again.............rise up off of the cyber canvas like the proverbial "Palooka Joe" and put up your cyber-gloves, dipshit.

(snicker)

You gotta pace yourself.

"Mile long"

So I left off an "s".....so sue me, bitch........I have thousands of pics I can post and THOUSANDS of videos of ordinary citizens recording the spraying in every NATO country......but YOU believe that cow farts and abiotic goo called "fossil fuel" is killing the planet and causing "Global Warmi........OH, WAIT! It's now referred to as "Climate Change"!!!! Have another big ol heapin' helpin' of "stupid"..........water and soil samples do not lie that dangerous levels of nano-particulates of strontium and barium are being dropped on us. You lose yet again.............rise up off of the cyber canvas like the proverbial "Palooka Joe" and put up your cyber-gloves, dipshit.

(snicker)

I have thousands of pics I can post and THOUSANDS of videos of ordinary citizens recording the spraying in every NATO country

How can you tell the difference between "spraying" and regular water vapor contrails?

water and soil samples do not lie that dangerous levels of nano-particulates of strontium and barium are being dropped on us.

Bullshit.

Forum List

Back