Political violence, murders surge in Mexico as elections approach

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
At least 66 Mexican politicians have been murdered since September in a blood-stained electoral campaign, including two mayoral candidates killed on the same day last week.

Kidnapping, threats against relatives, arson attacks on homes and extortion are also among the tactics used by drug cartels and other criminal gangs to entrench their power, according to Agence France-Presse (AFP).

"Criminal organizations seek to strengthen their operations through intimidation and increasing their political influence," Security Minister Rosa Rodriguez said.

Their entire system at times seems like chaos.

The election is for a new head of the cartels. Messikkko is a drug store masquerading as a country. We should seriously nuke them.

Mass corruption down there everywhere, and no solution forthcoming.

What a nice culture. We should import as much of it as we can, to be a part of US.
A culture of no education. We already have a whole bunch of urban chimps with that kind of culture. Enough is enough.

What a nice culture. We should import as much of it as we can, to be a part of US.
A culture of no education. We already have a whole bunch of urban chimps with that kind of culture. Enough is enough.

i look forward to the first time that an American running for office has his family kidnapped and the ransom demand is to stop running.

That will be some REAL diversity and multiculturalism.

i look forward to the first time that an American running for office has his family kidnapped and the ransom demand is to stop running.

In Messikko, they would simply kill the guy and his whole family as well. Great culture!

In Messikko, they would simply kill the guy and his whole family as well. Great culture!

Mmm, just checked. Apparently kidnapping is not really even tracked here. Yet. It will be coming though.

YOu import a people, you import their problems.

I imagine this is where our politics is headed if our Deep State doesn't stay in control of the minds of our population.

This is what happens when corruption is out of control. We are headed there.

This is due to a conflict between what the people want, and what wealthy oligarchs desire. I imagine the money of our wealthy oligarchs has a lot to do with it as well. . . and we have a lot of folks blaming the population and culture there, not really understanding the true roots. . .

. . . so sad.

Folks sit here casting stones at Mexico while our own Capitol looks like this?!

AP21020504390842.jpg

This piece might be of interest. . .

Meet the far-right oligarchs working to topple Mexico’s progressive President AMLO

Forum List

Back