Political theory/speculation on French attacks

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
Given the previous history of russia, who bombed their own apartment buildings in the 1990s to justify the chechnyan war, could russia be behind these latest attacks to galvanize Western support against ISIS, thereby protecting their puppet in syria, assad?

It is just a theory, but given how russian has been propping up assad and railing at the West for doing so little to stop/degrade ISIS, and that France itself has done next to nothing against ISIS, it would seem very strange for ISIS to target there.

It WOULD make sense for Russia to do everything it can to get the West off of assad's back, and to focus everyone's attention on ISIS, I believe it is quite plausible that putin sent in fighters dressed to look/sound/smell like islamic radicals, or used ones he kept available for such an operation in France, to conduct this attack.

• Banned
Well, Sparky if you could provide some proof of your "theory" it might help but you haven't and you look like a nut

I did not claim to have evidence, just a theory that seems to make sense, especially since putin has done it before and has a huge incentive to have done so again. The attacks occurred less than 24 hours ago; I'll await further analysis and reporting from the investigations.

Well, Sparky if you could provide some proof of your "theory" it might help but you haven't and you look like a nut

I did not claim to have evidence, just a theory that seems to make sense, especially since putin has done it before and has a huge incentive to have done so again. The attacks occurred less than 24 hours ago; I'll await further analysis and reporting from the investigations.
Yeah, you do that.

Then you posted it in the wrong forum, try the Rubber Room

Given the previous history of russia, who bombed their own apartment buildings in the 1990s to justify the chechnyan war, could russia be behind these latest attacks to galvanize Western support against ISIS, thereby protecting their puppet in syria, assad?

It is just a theory, but given how russian has been propping up assad and railing at the West for doing so little to stop/degrade ISIS, and that France itself has done next to nothing against ISIS, it would seem very strange for ISIS to target there.

It WOULD make sense for Russia to do everything it can to get the West off of assad's back, and to focus everyone's attention on ISIS, I believe it is quite plausible that putin sent in fighters dressed to look/sound/smell like islamic radicals, or used ones he kept available for such an operation in France, to conduct this attack.
Putin doesn't care about ISIS. If he was behind this he would have had them shout something about hating Assad, not supporting ISIS.

Forum List

Back