Political Rallies

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Seems to be a big deal about President Trumpā€™s rallies versus those of the Dims.

Oct 21, the president addressed a crowd of many thousands in northern Nevada. Joe Biden addressed a few hundred union workers in front of their offices in Las Vegas.

You can see the video of Biden @ Joe Biden to headline 'vote early' rally in Las Vegas

hqdefault.jpg

Does anyone know where Elko, Nevada is? A city of a tad over 18,000 in the middle of northern Nevada for goodness sake. Check out @ Elko, Nevada - Wikipedia

President Trump had a crowd of thousands.

Obama will hold a rally in Las Vegas on Oct 22 at Cox Pavilion, part of the UNLV campus. It has a maximum seating capacity of a little over 3,000.

9492515058_b079ac6c67_b.jpg

President Trump will be holding a rally in Houston, Texas with over 100,000 people seeking to see he and Ted Cruz. So big theyā€™re organizing ā€œtailgatingā€ in the parking lot.

Does anyone see a correlation between crowd attendance and voting?

Trump Hammers ā€˜Sleepy Joe Bidenā€™ over Tiny Crowds @ Trump Hammers 'Sleepy Joe Biden' over Tiny Crowds

Trump told the audience there were 193 people in Las Vegas for Biden, whereas 6,000 to 7,000 people couldnā€™t get into Trumpā€™s Elko event.

Over 100,000 RSVPs For Houston Trump Rally With Ted Cruz

ā€“ Tailgater Set Up Outside to Accommodate Massive Crowd

And the media want to tell you that Cruzā€™ opponent leads the polls. Polls? Who believes in polls?

Incredible numbers for #HoustonRally. 100,000+ RSVPs. I have flown in early and my great team is setting up the first ever TAILGATER for outside. So everyone come, room for everyone. Come see @realDonaldTrump inside or out! pic.twitter.com/92M3qBs5tp

ā€” Brad Parscale (@parscale) October 21, 2018

From AMAZING! Over 100,000 RSVPs For Houston Trump Rally With Ted Cruz - Tailgater Set Up Outside to Accommodate Massive Crowd

From my past reading, Senator Cruz has consistently voted in favor of American workers who prefer spending their own paychecks instead of forking it over to Democrats for redistribution to themselves and their supporters. I'm glad he's getting support from President Trump, who's burning midnight oil to assure the future of wage earners to have more of their paychecks being deposited into their accounts after taxes are expropriated from them. :2up: Two thumbs up.

From my past reading, Senator Cruz has consistently voted in favor of American workers who prefer spending their own paychecks instead of forking it over to Democrats for redistribution to themselves and their supporters. I'm glad he's getting support from President Trump, who's burning midnight oil to assure the future of wage earners to have more of their paychecks being deposited into their accounts after taxes are expropriated from them. :2up: Two thumbs up.
Cruz isnā€™t even an American citizen

Do you work hard at being such an ignorant jerk?

Do you work hard at being such an ignorant jerk?
Trump made that claim and Cruz refused to submit his birth certificate for authentication. He was supposedly born in Canada and his father was a high ranking communist suspected of assisting in JFKā€™s assassination. The powers that be have gone out of their way to protect him.

Forum List

Back