Political Gangrene

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
The only reason I ever found to vote for Trump was the chance he might get the US out of the United Nations.

Those who read my messages heard me say that I would not vote for Donald Trump. I still do not trust him on a lot of issues. In light of an opportunity to pass H.R. 75, I have to vote for Trump. No other issue, or combination of issues, could change my mind. In fact, I said I was for then-presidential candidate Ron Paul because of H.R. 1146 and nothing else.

A Spotlight Shines Through

Trump picking Mike Pence as his running mate has not changed my mind, but I now have one foot out the door.

Nobody votes for the vice president, but a lot of conservatives might vote against Pence for the same reasons they could not for John McCain or Mitt Romney.

Frankly, one heartbeat away from the presidency takes on new meaning for Pence. My personal fear of Pence becoming president by default is reinforced by the odds:

William Henry Harrison [1841] Died in office

Zachary Taylor [1849-1850] 9 years after Harrison

Abraham Lincoln [1861-1865] 15 years after Taylor

James A. Garfield [1881] 16 years after Lincoln

William McKinley [1897-1901] 20 years after Garfield

Warren G. Harding [1921-1923] 22 years after McKinley

Franklin D. Roosevelt [1933-1945] 22 years after Harding

John F. Kennedy [1961-1963] 18 years after FDR

Harrison was the first president to die in office. Starting with Taylor in 1850 and ending with JFK in 1963 you get an average of 17.4 years between presidents dying in office.

Assuming Taqiyya the Liar makes it until next January 21, 2017 the next president going the distance is bucking powerful odds. It has been 54 years since JFK died in office.

NOTE: Ronald Reagan beat the odds when he survived an assassination attempt in 1981. That was 18 years after JFK died in office.

Coughing Is The Message

Finally, Mike Pence did the one thing Donald Trump could not do. Pence triggered “The greater evil is better than death by inches.” In short: President Hillary Clinton will inherit all of the hatred and contempt Americans feel for Obama, television, and the Democrat party. Everything she stands for will turn into gangrene on the day she takes office.

gangrene (noun)

Death and decay of body tissue, often occurring in a limb, caused by insufficient blood supply and usually following injury or disease.​

p.s. Gangrene requiring amputation is not a bad thing when it is performed on Hillary Clinton’s federal government.

The only reason I ever found to vote for Trump was the chance he might get the US out of the United Nations.

Those who read my messages heard me say that I would not vote for Donald Trump. I still do not trust him on a lot of issues. In light of an opportunity to pass H.R. 75, I have to vote for Trump. No other issue, or combination of issues, could change my mind. In fact, I said I was for then-presidential candidate Ron Paul because of H.R. 1146 and nothing else.

Trump picking Mike Pence as his running mate has not changed my mind, but I now have one foot out the door.

Nobody votes for the vice president, but a lot of conservatives might vote against Pence for the same reasons they could not for John McCain or Mitt Romney.

Frankly, one heartbeat away from the presidency takes on new meaning for Pence. My personal fear of Pence becoming president by default is reinforced by the odds:

Harrison was the first president to die in office. Starting with Taylor in 1850 and ending with JFK in 1963 you get an average of 17.4 years between presidents dying in office.

Assuming Taqiyya the Liar makes it until next January 21, 2017 the next president going the distance is bucking powerful odds. It has been 54 years since JFK died in office.

NOTE: Ronald Reagan beat the odds when he survived an assassination attempt in 1981. That was 18 years after JFK died in office.

Coughing Is The Message

Finally, Mike Pence did the one thing Donald Trump could not do. Pence triggered “The greater evil is better than death by inches.” In short: President Hillary Clinton will inherit all of the hatred and contempt Americans feel for Obama, television, and the Democrat party. Everything she stands for will turn into gangrene on the day she takes office.

gangrene (noun)

Death and decay of body tissue, often occurring in a limb, caused by insufficient blood supply and usually following injury or disease.​

p.s. Gangrene requiring amputation is not a bad thing when it is performed on Hillary Clinton’s federal government.
Don't forget that there were also assassination attempts on Ford (Manson Family wacko tried to shoot him) and Bush 43 (Hand grenade attack in Georgia).

Now that I think about it, being president of the USA is probably the most dangerous job in the country.

Last edited:

Coughing Is The Message

gangrene (noun)

What is this: Stream of Consciousness or a writing assignment from your ESL class?

Nobody votes for the vice president, but a lot of conservatives might vote against Pence for the same reasons they could not vote for John McCain or Mitt Romney.
I cannot remember a candidate for vice president who was more loved by the media than Mike Pence. Joe Biden is a Democrat and media even hinted that he was a clown. Pence is a Republican, yet he is getting the coverage reserved for movie stars and Catholic popes.

Worse still, conservative talking heads repeated testify to Pence’s conservative bona fides. As near as I can tell, Pence was Johnny-on-spot when the wind was blowing that way, but when it counted the most he came down on the side of Democrat positions that destroyed conservative foundation issues.

Aside from media picking Pence, exactly who in hell was Trump trying to steady?

Trump picks Pence after late hesitation, hoping for a steadying influence
By Philip Rucker and Robert Costa July 15

Trump picks Pence after late hesitation, hoping for a steadying influence

The good news is that we only have to put up with this extraneous BS for another two weeks. After that it will be Trump vs. Hillary, and she isn't going to benefit from the comparison.

If you believe the pundits Donald Trump splintered the Republican party into a thousand pieces. That is not true. There are only two pieces.

1. Establishment Republicans.

2. Conservative Americans who have less use for establishment Republicans than they have for Democrats.

In practical terms, conservative Americans will no more vote for establishment Republicans than they will vote for a Democrat. That is why:

Once again, Tea Party conservatives are the targets of scare tactics. Establishment Republicans hate everything about Tea Party conservatives, but they must court them because of political expediency. Republicans cannot lie to conservatives; so they have to rely on scare tactics to get the TURNOUT they need to win.

XXXXX

The only thing Tea Party conservatives have to do is run against Taqiyya the Liar’s record; his lies; his immigration policy; his foreign policy; betraying the country in a war; and most of all is the fact that Democrats cannot hide behind his hatred for this country by spouting hope and change rhetoric. If conservatives force Democrats to defend the liar’s record they will win by landslides —— so long as they do not fall into the trap of letting Democrat opponents distance themselves from the liar by double-speaking what they stand for. Bottom line: If they are Democrats they stand for everything Obama did to this country since 2009.

And how come media mouths are not using scare tactics against Hillary Clinton? She is responsible for a lot more deep-rooted fear than there is fear of Trump who never held a public office. For one thing, America’s enemies fear Trump while they love Clinton.

Hillary’s Inheritance

Right now conservatives are nearing the same place they were with John McCain and Mitt Romney. Stay home, or only vote for congressional candidates, if Donald Trump lines up with Karl Rove’s Republicans.
“The greater evil is better than death by inches.” In short: President Hillary Clinton will inherit all of the hatred and contempt Americans feel for Obama, television, and the Democrat party. Everything she stands for will turn into gangrene on the day she takes office.
Conservatives cannot elect a Republican president, but they sure as hell can defeat one.

Forum List

Back