Political corruption prevails in the courts

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I thought this was worth sharing with those who are interested in justice.

There are heros who battle the beast of corruption daily and most of them you may never have the grace to meet or see. These are those who will stand up against the odds and fight the battle even when the giants will most likely overcome them. they never say give in the face of adversity. I salute them and will dedicate this thread to posting their plights as I come across them

There are more at the site.

Eots this one is for you.

Tulane's CIA-Sponsored Mind Control Experiments Is Another Dirty Little Secret

U.S. Government-Sponsored Mind Control and Tulane
An Interview with Valerie B. Wolf, Claudia S. Mullen, and Chris deNicola Ebner
“I guess Tulane was the worst, where I would receive intensive electric shock, isolation for days, sleep deprivation where they would attach electrodes to me, and if I started to fall asleep, they would shock me — enough to wake me up. You couldn't sleep for days. The messages would start: "Your mother doesn't love you, she left you here, your mother doesn't want you, you are too much trouble for her, you are a very evil child, you want to hurt people, you want to entice men." ”
-- CLAUDIA S. MULLEN

On March 15, 1995, New Orleans clinical social worker Valerie B. Wolf and two of her clients, Claudia S. Mullen and Chris deNicola Ebner, were interviewed by Will Snodgrass of station CKLN, 88.1 FM, Toronto, Ontario following their testimony on Mind Control Experimentation on Children to President Clinton's Advisory Committee on Human Radiation Experiments in Washington, D.C. The transcript of that broadcast, as published by CKLN-FM, is reprinted below......

There is a lot more to political corruption than what goes on at Tulane University. If you wanna focus in on Louisiana specifically, we can talk about Congressman William J. Jefferson, and the fact that there are a ton of people campaigning for him right now in Louisiana trying to clear is name in spite of overwhelming evidence that he is in fact corrupt.

Last edited:
In 2003 I went to SBA for help concerning the fraud that the bank had committed on my SBA loan. The guy that went and got me the file on my loan for we could see it at was transferred to another state. Since then I've heard that he got to come back to the SBA office (just a rumor he got to come back I have not confirmed this).

The guy told me when SBA quit lending and turned the lending over to the banks the problems started with lenders taking out small businesses. He said the only way to solve that problems was put the loans back in control of the federal government. When banks lie and cheat SBA and small businesses America on a whole loses out.

People we are paying for this scam banks and lenders have perpetrated on the American public more than twice. Several times when they make up claims for servicing these loans, again when they close these loans and charge the taxpayers for the bad loans they made and then once again when they take out viable small businesses.

When I told the SBA guy about my equipment being blown up while I was filling my first order for the materials for a road contract he said, "We would have never agreed to call your loan."

When problem loans did surface, OIG investigators found that preferred lenders such as BLX received favorable treatment.
When federal agents swept into the offices of Patrick J. Harrington last January, they were on their way to cracking the largest loan fraud scandal in the history of the Small Business Administration.

Harrington, 44, then an executive vice president in the Detroit office of Business Loan Express (BLX), a subsidiary of Allied Capital, had bilked the SBA's flagship 7(a) loan program out of at least $76 million, and perhaps as much as $96 million. One business magazine dubbed the caper "Cookie Jar Capitalism."

But the sensational case didn't end with Harrington's arrest, or the indictment of 27 others, almost all from the Middle East. In the months since then, it has engulfed the SBA as well. The most bizarre twist involves an SBA attempt to suppress an investigative report on the fraud by its own Office of Inspector General (OIG).
The effort smacks of a cover-up, although SBA officials insist they were only attempting to protect sensitive information. But sensitive for whom? The report itself provides an answer. It details long-standing, widespread problems within the SBA that have enabled loan frauds costing taxpayers "hundreds of millions of dollars."

Indeed, more than 60 OIG reports over the past five years have hammered the SBA about poor lender oversight and the potential for loan fraud. But in an outcome that's all too familiar in light of the SBA's Katrina disaster, the agency failed repeatedly to follow up on the recommendations. To the contrary, in the face of withering Bush administration budget cuts (reducing SBA staff by 25 percent), the agency delegated almost all oversight to the major lenders themselves, or third parties.
When problem loans did surface, OIG investigators found that preferred lenders.......

[URL="http://www.allbusiness.com/law-legal-system/legal-services-lawyers/4974129-1.html"]Story continues at... ALL business

[/URL]

Natural disater loans are also routed through SBA lenders. This one story covers only one of 640 preferred lenders. SBA oversees over 5,000 lenders that use SBA loan guarantees.

As a result, "[packagers] are able to implement fraudulent schemes on multiple loans causing losses of millions or tens of millions of dollars," Thorson said. .......

edited to add,

They knew there was a real problem of altered documents by banks and their loan servicers in 1995 yet they let it continue. 44 million in just what they had discovered was loss in one small bank. Only two million was recovered???
Testimony of

Karen S. Lee
The Subcommittee on Government Programs
Deputy Inspector General
U.S. Small Business Administration
before
The Committee on Small Business
U.S. House of Representatives
October 12, 1995
Good morning Mister Chairman and Members of the Subcommittee. Thank you for inviting me to appear before you this morning. As requested, I will discuss the loan packager problems identified by the Office of Inspector General (OIG) and offer some recommendations for alleviating the problems we are seeing far too often. I will also discuss lender service providers. Finally, current OIG efforts to detect and deter fraud generally in the business loan and disaster assistance loan programs will be summarized. With me today are Steve Marica, Assistant Inspector General for Investigations, and Peter McClintock, Assistant Inspector General for Auditing.... cont.....

Last edited:
Ya' gotta know which skids to grease to get along in this kleptocracy, Rod.
Possibly but I don't play that game. Never have never will. It's not in me to play along with gangsters and bullies. Old school here, I still believe in liberty and justice for ALL. It's not my problem that others are willing to sell themselves to the highest biter.

An very good old friend told me when we met for the first time, "Usually where there is smoke there is fire."

The postings are noticed as "old" here in this thread. No doubt corruption is "old" and a lot of people are fighting back.

Another one I discovered today. She is in Ohio and it appears she had been in the battle for awhile.

Ohio's "you play - (expose us) you pay" scheme

Introduction

This article deals with an ongoing scheme by elected officials in Ohio to silence those who have the courage to act as whistleblowers in exposing corruption involving public officials.

The recent evidence of Ohio's pay-to-play schemes involving Tom Noe, et al. is somewhat synonymous with what is going on with Ms. Baumgartner and other whistleblowers. In this instance, I'll call it "you play (expose us); you pay." This writer has personally experienced this "play and pay" scheme here in the good ol' Buckeye State!

As you'll see from the incontrovertible evidence below, if you blow the whistle on public corruption in Ohio, you're going to become a victim of those you've had the audacity to expose. These corrupt officials are absolutely devoid of any ethics, morality and treat their oaths of office with total contempt. In their world, whistleblowers are the real criminals!

The subjects addressed below can be found under the following headings; just click on to the link of your choice..........more

Forum List

Back