Political Change and Correctness Can Destroy America

Let's see REAL political change.......................I'm certain not to gain any "buddies" on this one................REAL political change would be to change the presidential office as we know it with the times.........my suggestion would be to actually gain presidential RESPONSABILITY by creating a presidential PANEL OF EXPERTS of both/all parties,paying them between 10-15 million each for actual expertise.....................maybe four or five, experts in their own field and collectively responsible for the decisions............because what I see is no one able to be expert enough to handle the complex issues of today alone............we look like such lite weights in the world anymore????????????:eusa_whistle:

This is a really bad idea. The power of the Executive was vested in one person and not in a committee because the Executive functions require at times that it be able to act quickly and decisively.

If we adopted your plan, the "presidential panel" would still be trying to decide whether to sign the civil rights act.

Maybe I should better define what I mean.........................the panel who could consist of, one president for health and wellfare...................one for defense and security...................one for finance and industry............one for foreign policy .............like that. :eusa_whistle:

And maybe should also consider the response times for real while rehashing "Katrina"............................nah..........................:eusa_whistle:

Let's see REAL political change.......................I'm certain not to gain any "buddies" on this one................REAL political change would be to change the presidential office as we know it with the times.........my suggestion would be to actually gain presidential RESPONSABILITY by creating a presidential PANEL OF EXPERTS of both/all parties,paying them between 10-15 million each for actual expertise.....................maybe four or five, experts in their own field and collectively responsible for the decisions............because what I see is no one able to be expert enough to handle the complex issues of today alone............we look like such lite weights in the world anymore????????????:eusa_whistle:

Pure fantasy, I suggest you read the author below sometime.

"On the day when Saddam was caught, the bond market went up in the morning, and it went down in the afternoon. So here we had two headlines — "Bond Market Up on Saddam News," and in the afternoon, "Bond Market Down on Saddam News" — and then they had in both cases very convincing explanations of the moves. Basically if you can explain one thing and its opposite using the same data you don't have an explanation. It takes a lot of courage to keep silent." Nassim Nicholas Taleb

http://www.edge.org/3rd_culture/taleb04/taleb_index.html

Forum List

Back