Political billboard compares Obama to Hitler

uh huh... You can say that again Dude.

Uhhh, Hypocrisy 15... the circumventing of the amendment process has been done byyyyyyyy????? Oh that's right progressofascists. And because it's been done in the past illegally it's now tradition to continue committing the same crime? Nice rationalization there.

Ah .... yes. Silly me for living in reality. You should come hang out sometime and check it out.
I don't think I could see your version of reality without a heavy morphine drip cut with regular doses of LSD.

Yup, the truth stings.

Poor Fitz.

Yup, the truth stings.

Poor Fitz.
You really do have an overinflated sense of your own intellectual inadequacy don't you?

I have a good eye for weeding out jackasses that live in Fantasy Land.
funny-pictures-cat-sees-ufo.jpg

EdtheCretin has the lolcat tinfoil hat right now.

Simple question:

How many countries did Hilter order to be invaded for no good reason whatsoever?

How many countries did Bush order to be invaded for no good reason whatsoever?

How many countries did Obama order to be invaded for no good reason whatsoever?

I know that conservatives tend to take invasions of forgein countries rather lightly, and have no consideration for the hundreds of thousands of non-politically involved people who are killed, maimed and otherwise have their lives ruined. Hmm...an awful lot like the Meth Anphedamine driven Nazi's of WWII.

As long as it gets them their flag waving adrenaline rush.

Comparing Obama to Hitler is an extremely convoluted argument that, if anything, shows complete ignorance of either Obama's politics, Hitler's or both.

For the most part, comparing Bush to Hitler, is equally nonsensical - politically they have nothing in common.

But for one rather GLARING commonality.

Forum List

Back