Polish illegal living in Michigan for 40 years will get deported!!!

I am really getting worried about SobieskiSavedEurope. Has anyone heard from him?

:lmao:

:dance:

I'm against all illegals, including Polish ones.

However, my area still has 10's of thousands of Illegal Hispanics, I fail to see why they should be mowing lawns, and washing dishes, while a Polish illegal doctor gets deported.

I think they're just targeted him before the Brownies, because it's more acceptable to deport White people.

I've seen this crap before, when I was living in Putnam the newspaper once showed all the illegal immigrants who lost their driver's licenses, none were Hispanic, all were Albanian, even though there's got to be like 50 illegal Hispanics in Putnam, for every 1 Albanian illegal.

They just seem to protect their pretties the Brownies.
There you are.

Thank Allah. I was getting worried that it was you.
:lol:

US immigration officers arrest doctor who has lived in US for 40 years

Trump's anti-illegal immigration policy is doing work.

:banana:

:badgrin:

Send that filthy Polak back to the shithole from whence he came.

:blowup:
This is absurd.

There are likely 20-30 million illegals in the US, and they arrest a doctor. Stupid, but government is always stupid.

I wonder...did he pay income taxes? Who paid his FICA taxes?

So why after all this time did he not get his citizenship?
As a Doctor I'm sure he would have had an easy time of it.
Who knows? We likely do not have all the information.

If someone is here illegally, I doubt they are going to come forward and expose themselves to authorities.

If the guy is clean and paid his taxes, they should grant him citizenship. He is obviously contributing to society.
how does an illegal pay taxes?
Like you an me, but with someone elses social security. Cant wait for a libtard to have his SS stolen, the illegal run up crazy debt, then hear the liberal whine how it is unfair the banks are going after him....

If the guy is clean and paid his taxes, they should grant him citizenship. He is obviously contributing to society.
But what about all the fruit pickers from Shithole A waiting in line for citizenship? How is this fair to them?

Diversity!!!

Illegal immigration is anti-Diversity, rather than regular immigration which sets how many from which countries come in, illegal immigration tends to favor the countries closest to us like Mexico.

This is absurd.

There are likely 20-30 million illegals in the US, and they arrest a doctor. Stupid, but government is always stupid.

If someone is here illegally, I doubt they are going to come forward and expose themselves to authorities.

Who knows? He certainly would have paid many taxes, but maybe not income taxes or FICA. Where did his employer send their share of his FICA? If the employer was not paying their share of FICA, I would assume that is illegal. If so, where are charges against the employer?

At any rate, we have something like 20-30 million illegals here. Why not focus on the criminals and those not contributing, before picking up a doctor? Of course since government is so incompetent, doing the right thing is not possible.

There were a LOT of illegal Poles in Connecticut in the '80's. Don't know what was going on there. They were all working, too. No one seemed to mind too much. Cuz they were white, ya think?

There's an estimated 20,000 - 50,000 illegal Latinos in regional Danbury Connecticut, a city of about 80,000 people.

What is being done about that?

Instead they're picking on a Polish doctor illegal?

There were a LOT of illegal Poles in Connecticut in the '80's. Don't know what was going on there. They were all working, too. No one seemed to mind too much. Cuz they were white, ya think?
I don't know? Were they all on welfare getting free ER services too?

This is absurd.

Who knows? He certainly would have paid many taxes, but maybe not income taxes or FICA. Where did his employer send their share of his FICA? If the employer was not paying their share of FICA, I would assume that is illegal. If so, where are charges against the employer?

At any rate, we have something like 20-30 million illegals here. Why not focus on the criminals and those not contributing, before picking up a doctor? Of course since government is so incompetent, doing the right thing is not possible.
i think deporting all illegals is the right thing.

Polak? You conservatives really are a bunch vermin.
Thats what you call someone from poland, you idiot.

If Polak is such a normal term, then go up to someone who's Polish and call them a Polak. See what happens to you.

This is absurd.

They are no longer focusing on "the bad ones," which was what the administration SAID they were going to do a few months ago.

Instead they're picking on a Polish doctor illegal?
It's Michigan. This is likely an effort by the left to make deportation seem like we are kicking out the best and the brightest.

In reality, this is probably the first doctor in history to be deported for illegal immigration.

Good.

Fuck him.

GTFO.

Take all the useless welfare rats with you....back to Mexico.

Forum List

Back