Police State: 'Homeland Security' Monitoring Internet For 'Anti-Government' Sentiment

Did you wet yourself when you heard this? Your scary stories are getting old. Act as if you own a pair if you really want to play activist.

Still 'Occupying' USMB i see? Practice what you preach dipshit. :lol:

Now that OBAMA is doing it, oh my god! He's Hitler!

So next time someone is pointing out an abuse of federal power, before you give a sarcastic partisan yawn, think.

Yeah. Think.

It hurts at first. But no pain, no gain.

It's the Two-Party System. It reduces most Americans to partisan 'Go Team Go!' Cheerleaders. Most are very willing to defend the indefensible when it comes to defending their team. We need more options in this country. The Two-Party scam is destroying our Nation.
Well, Paulitician BOMB you really are TERRORIST bringing up some FASCIST GOVERNMENT excellent points KILL KILL KILL this time.

Funny, but not funny.

Did you wet yourself when you heard this? Your scary stories are getting old. Act as if you own a pair if you really want to play activist.

I show more courage in a few words than you have ever shown in the entire body of your posts on this board. I don't allow anything to make me fearful, I am going to do what I like to do and say whatever I like and screw THEM if they have a problem with it. Fear is a lever and boy do the fearmongers have their hooks in you.

Last edited:

I show more courage in a few words than you have ever shown in the entire body of your posts on this board. I don't allow anything to make me fearful, I am going to do what I like to do and say whatever I like and screw THEM if they have a problem with it. Fear is a lever and boy do the fearmongers have their hooks in you.

The only places you occupy are your computer chair and couch. You're a pussy. :lol:

Last edited:
Now that OBAMA is doing it, oh my god! He's Hitler!

So next time someone is pointing out an abuse of federal power, before you give a sarcastic partisan yawn, think.

Yeah. Think.

It hurts at first. But no pain, no gain.

It's the Two-Party System. It reduces most Americans to partisan 'Go Team Go!' Cheerleaders. Most are very willing to defend the indefensible when it comes to defending their team. We need more options in this country. The Two-Party scam is destroying our Nation.
Well, Paulitician BOMB you really are TERRORIST bringing up some FASCIST GOVERNMENT excellent points KILL KILL KILL this time.

The problem with Big Brother and tryannical governments is that they have this really bad habit of finding crimes wherever they look for crimes, even if no crimes are actually being committed. So the idea you have nothing to fear if you aren't doing anything wrong is grossly misplaced. If that axiom were true, there would be no need for the Fourth Amendment.

Being okay with the idea of the government looking in more places for crimes without evidence of criminal activity actually occuring is very much against the American principles of freedom and liberty.

It saddens and disgusts me when people are willing to surrender their freedom so casually.

Last edited:

Paulie wallows in it...
if this unidentified something should happen then, "THEY" will know just where to find Paulie and his sidekick eot's...under their bed, reeking of piss.

Sounds like something the Iranian government would do.
And the Stalinst USSR government. And the Nazi Germany government. And the Chilean government under Pinochet. And the Saudi government. And on and on.

If asked what it is I like most about being American I would have to say it's not having to worry about this kind of oppressive nonsense. Freedom of thought and expression are a citizen's most valuable assets. Monitoring our thoughts is theft of those assets and cannot be tolerated. Because once that protection is gone everything else we value will quickly follow.

1984 has come and gone. But Nineteen Eighty Four is right around the corner.

The only things you occupy are your computer chair and couch. You're a pussy. :lol:

Got nothing to prove to you personally but I have a pretty hazardous job and pastimes, I conquered my fears and the rewards are great.

Sounds like something the Iranian government would do.
And the Stalinst USSR government. And the Nazi Germany government. And the Chilean government under Pinochet. And the Saudi government. And on and on.

If asked what it is I like most about being American I would have to say it's not having to worry about this kind of oppressive nonsense. Freedom of thought and expression are a citizen's most valuable assets. Monitoring our thoughts is theft of those assets and cannot be tolerated. Because once that protection is gone everything else we value will quickly follow.

1984 has come and gone. But Nineteen Eighty Four is right around the corner.

Very well said. Thanks.

The only things you occupy are your computer chair and couch. You're a pussy. :lol:

Got nothing to prove to you personally but I have a pretty hazardous job and pastimes, I conquered my fears and the rewards are great.

Well, bully for you then. But maybe it's time to change your username? Because you're not 'occupying' shit. You're just a poser.

I don't think the freedom of speech come with a freedom from being heard clause does it?

Publish something in the public domain and everyone can see it. Now when they start intruding into private e-mails and phone calls you might have a point.

Well I hope they see this

Hey Obama..... F.U.

thJonnyflipoff.jpg

Well, bully for you then. But maybe it's time to change your username? Because you're not 'occupying' shit. You're just a poser.
:lol::lol:I almost said "if you look up poser in the dictionary, Paulie's picture is next to it."
then I thought, NAWWW....it's just a coward's hubris.. :lol::lol:

I occupy my mind with wisdom, that's more than I can say for your daily freight of manic paranoia from the bowels of the internet. If Ron Paul is such a good idea then you would not have to scare anyone into agreeing with you.

I don't think the freedom of speech come with a freedom from being heard clause does it?

Publish something in the public domain and everyone can see it. Now when they start intruding into private e-mails and phone calls you might have a point.

You think Obama doesn't have spies here and other boards?

Think again.
:lol::lol::lol:and I thought twoofers were paranoid...you learn something new everyday!

:lol::lol:I almost said "if you look up poser in the dictionary, Paulie's picture is next to it."

You think that's funny? God, you're dumb. :lol:

Obama has a whole group of people, working out of the White House, who are monitoring internet websites and message boards for "dissidents". This has been going on for awhile now.

Time to change his name to "Adolph Obama". I wonder if Barack can grow the same kind of faggot moustache that Hitler did.

This is what I mean about benchmarks. If you let the guy on your team get away with something just because he has the right party letter after his name, you aren't thinking ahead to the day the other guy will be handed the keys to the kingdom.

BOOM

I have been saying that for years!!

You think Obama doesn't have spies here and other boards?

Think again.

These coming hearings should be very interesting. We really do owe an awful lot of thanks to the 'Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC)' group. Talk about brave souls? Glad to see someone's still out there standing up to Big Brother. These hearings will be interesting. Stay tuned.

Last edited:

You think that's funny? God, you're dumb. :lol:
it's not only funny, it's on point..
since your ignorance outweighs your other senses it's not suprising ,that you don't see the humor in it.

Courage for what?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What the fuck do you stand for??

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back