Police brutality on live tv.

Tell you what, Timmy ... why don't ALL of our police officers in every jurisdiction from coast to coast and border to border just walk out. THEN what will we do? Who are we to turn to? Until YOU have put on the uniform of a police officer and face the 24/7 situations they deal with ... why don't you just stop looking on ALL cops as societal degenerates who are the scum of the earth.

By this retarded logic, no doctor should ever be fired or dismissed for malpractice no matter how bad they fuck up. Because, gee, what if there are NO doctors!? You better spend 4 years in residency or you can't talk!

Doctoring is hard! Policing is hard! waaaaa!

Retarded logic? Consider your own logic. A cop who is bad, should be dealt with but not ALL cops are bad and deliberately ridding the bastards is good. The current problem is there are people who are maintaining that ALL cops are bad. If there was a POSITIVE story about a police officer it would be ignored. By the same token, if there's a bad doctor out there, I would absolutely want that doctor to lose his/her license to practice. But not ALL doctors are bad ... we're just losing them left and right due to the massive overreach of Obamacare into their practices, sky high malpractice insurance and other ever increasing costs of even trying to run a practice.

Tell you what, Timmy ... why don't ALL of our police officers in every jurisdiction from coast to coast and border to border just walk out. THEN what will we do? Who are we to turn to? Until YOU have put on the uniform of a police officer and face the 24/7 situations they deal with ... why don't you just stop looking on ALL cops as societal degenerates who are the scum of the earth.

How about try do their jobs like professionals . Like everyone else .

We know all cops aren't bad . The problem is when the bad ones are protected , how can people have faith in the PD ?

We know all cops aren't bad . The problem is when the bad ones are protected , how can people have faith in the PD ?

I'm sorry - I just get really pissed off at some of the stuff that is posted about cops. It seems some people just wildly revel every time a cop is shot and killed. It hits a little too close to home for me - my son is a cop and a damned good and decent person. He was a good child, the Army gave him an opportunity, education, maturity, and global exposure to other cultures that I could never have given him. He deserves respect because he has earned it. His siblings and I would never recover from his loss - ever.

I'm sorry - I just get really pissed off at some of the stuff that is posted about cops. It seems some people just wildly revel every time a cop is shot and killed. It hits a little too close to home for me - my son is a cop and a damned good and decent person. He was a good child, the Army gave him an opportunity, education, maturity, and global exposure to other cultures that I could never have given him. He deserves respect because he has earned it. His siblings and I would never recover from his loss - ever.

Who revels when a cop is killed !?? Where is this happening ??

All I see is when bad cops are caught on video , everyone lines up to excuse them.

All I see is when bad cops are caught on video , everyone lines up to excuse them.

Exactly my point ... the good things they do don't get nearly as much coverage as the bad things ... which many times are twisted and touted as something they aren't. It's better press.

Exactly my point ... the good things they do don't get nearly as much coverage as the bad things ... which many times are twisted and touted as something they aren't. It's better press.

Well man bites dog does get headlines . But to say the police don't get good media coverage is silly . There are hero cop stories all the time .

As a fellow law enforcement officer, I have to say there is no excuse for that. Regardless of what they have done, once they give up you don't beat their ass. Period.

They can't. Police should be held to a higher standard than other professions. I would include Judges in that group as well. Adrenaline is no excuse. You have to be able to control it.

Only good thing is the guy was white...

They can't. Police should be held to a higher standard than other professions. I would include Judges in that group as well. Adrenaline is no excuse. You have to be able to control it.

Two officers out of control . The other 5 were not . So it is possible for people to control Themsleves .

The news station website doesn't have the vid. They are protecting the police . Disgraceful , they are the press!!!

It'll pop up somewhere soon enough .
Yeah, Boston Media is in league with the police.
image.jpeg

The news station website doesn't have the vid. They are protecting the police . Disgraceful , they are the press!!!

It'll pop up somewhere soon enough .
Yeah, Boston Media is in league with the police.
View attachment 75027

Uhh yeah!! Did u not see the coverage of the Boston bomber manhunt .

Oh the hero worship ! Not a word about the keystone cop incompetence that day .

Lol.

Watching 5 o'clock news ( Boston ) . End of a high speed chase in New Hampshire . The news chopper shows the guy getting out the car giving him self up . He's on his knees n hands on his head . Cops grab him and one of the cops stars punching the dude over and over .

The news talking heads say "looks like a scuffle " and the camera pulls back. No mention of the obvious assault by the cop. They just go on and on about the dangerous chase .

Lol. Like the viewers don't have eyeballs !
Um, so? The maniac could have killed innocent bystanders and pissed off human beings entrusted to enforces the law, I get it. SO? I rather think that this person doesn't deserve any sympathy at all. Who's side are you on here?

Two officers out of control . The other 5 were not . So it is possible for people to control Themsleves .

Of course they can. Cops do it thousands of times a day in extremely difficult situations.

Guy had surrendered and was on the ground with his hands over his head. I don't see any reason for the police to get physical with him, but they did.

Damn, if you make the video full screen, it is really obvious that one guy is using an inappropriate level of force, punching the guy in his head for no apparent reason.

"The chase began when a suspect wanted on multiple warrants refused to stop for police in Holden. From there, the chase wound through Concord, Littleton, Chelmsford, Billerica, Nashua, Hudson and several towns in between.

Speeds reached up to 90 mph."

If a friend, relative or child of yours had wandered out into the street and been killed in that chase, somehow I think you would have felt differently.

Fleeing at 90mph. . . no apparent reason. Oye. :420:
Then, knowing what could happen, why press the pursuit? The answer is because most cops love it. It's exciting. And macho. Beats the hell out of some boring desk job or delivering packages for UPS.

This guy wasn't some notorious, murderous psycho. He was a very ordinary larcenous felon who undoubtedly will be arrested for something very soon, so it makes no sense to engage in an extraordinarily dangerous, life-threatening vehicular pursuit through inhabited areas.

Lots of damage has resulted from these pursuits. People have been injured and killed, including a few cops. And the cops are not required to engage in high-speed pursuits. All they need to do is acknowledge the unnecessary risk. In some places a superior will either authorize a pursuit or call it off. These are places where serious accidents have resulted from police pursuits.

Let me tell you something;

if I did catch a guy, who was speeding all around the highway, putting peoples, their families, their childrens life at risk, because he was drunk or drugged or whatever the fuck he was,...

i wouldn't care less if his hands were on his head, i would take em, and shove em up his ass...
And if your tough-guy performance is picked up on video, and if the video is shown to a jury, you will be sentenced to prison along with the guy whose hands you shoved up his ass.

You should Google up the story of NYPD Patrolman Justin Volpe who shoved a brush handle up the ass of an arrestee named Abner Louima. Volpe was sentenced to thirty years.

Thirty years.

And Louima collected a 3-1/2 million dollar damage award from NYC taxpayers.

Let me tell you something;

if I did catch a guy, who was speeding all around the highway, putting peoples, their families, their childrens life at risk, because he was drunk or drugged or whatever the fuck he was,...

i wouldn't care less if his hands were on his head, i would take em, and shove em up his ass...
And if your tough-guy performance is picked up on video, and if the video is shown to a jury, you will be sentenced to prison along with the guy whose hands you shoved up his ass.

You should Google up the story of NYPD Patrolman Justin Volpe who shoved a brush handle up the ass of an arrestee named Abner Louima. Volpe was sentenced to thirty years.

Thirty years.

Shoving a brush handle into a mans anus is called raping, which is torture, and deserves the every year of sentence he got...

Guy had surrendered and was on the ground with his hands over his head. I don't see any reason for the police to get physical with him, but they did.

Damn, if you make the video full screen, it is really obvious that one guy is using an inappropriate level of force, punching the guy in his head for no apparent reason.
That video was posted here yesterday in a different thread. I don't recall the title but the subject has a similar theme.

Last edited:
Well, from the video and the photos, it looked like he was doing 90 in a residential area. Added to that, the "beating" was less than 15 sec. in duration.

I have a friend that follows cop-block sites. He sends me incidents of real outrageous brutality. This just doesn't do it for me. This guy was asking for it. The cops need to have some authority.

[...]
The cops do have authority. But it doesn't include the right to unnecessarily brutalize a prisoner. To do so is cowardly as well as felonious.

Forum List

Back