Police arrest 900 Muslim migrants in England and Wales for “sickening” crimes

I watched his videos. Here is how one of the DNC convention speakers feels.
View attachment 84015

Silverman is another democrat whore, too stupid to live
Just too stupid to be out in the public. The hatred being spewed everywhere is being taken up by the young and the ignorant.

I read and watch this stuff and just smh...and thank God our children will never end up like them
We can hope. We were pretty poor when the children were young but mine recall it as a happy time. We spent a lot of time just doing simple things together. The electronic age has left a lot of children missing those nature explorations, books being read to them and just silly things the children and I did for fun like when they would have mud fights.

Ours know Christ .....I'm not worried

I watched his videos. Here is how one of the DNC convention speakers feels.
View attachment 84015

Just too stupid to be out in the public. The hatred being spewed everywhere is being taken up by the young and the ignorant.

I read and watch this stuff and just smh...and thank God our children will never end up like them
We can hope. We were pretty poor when the children were young but mine recall it as a happy time. We spent a lot of time just doing simple things together. The electronic age has left a lot of children missing those nature explorations, books being read to them and just silly things the children and I did for fun like when they would have mud fights.

Knowing Christ, common sense and their safety are all a portion of that quality time. Knowing Christ does not prevent tragedies that are rising if people don't get a line on the insanity being passed around like it is no big deal. Even Christians can be subjected and given over if the leader leads them into a ditch and that has been happening in many areas. We can see it rising.

Knowing Christ, common sense and their safety are all a portion of that quality time. Knowing Christ does not prevent tragedies that are rising if people don't get a line on the insanity being passed around like it is no big deal. Even Christians can be subjected and given over if the leader leads them into a ditch and that has been happening in many areas. We can see it rising.

I was referring to how they will live their lives. Of course they be subject to persecution, that is already starting

I was referring to how they will live their lives. Of course they be subject to persecution, that is already starting
If we have been led into our own land (that land of liberty & freedom) persecution (destruction of the flesh) only comes if we let it in or allow it.

If we have been led into our own land (that land of liberty & freedom) persecution (destruction of the flesh) only comes if we let it in or allow it.

Agreed and the time is coming when we will be forced to stand. Probably sooner than most realize

Agreed and the time is coming when we will be forced to stand. Probably sooner than most realize
This hate loosed has gotten much farther than many people realized.

If the British Govt. had a few brain cells among their rulers they would kick all Muslims out of their country and not let any more in.

All of Europe is having problems with these dirt bags. The more they let in, the bigger and more problems they will have.

For some reason these animals are obsessed with sex crimes, rape, child abuse, groping, etc. Well that and lopping people's heads off. But the demoquacks think it's a grand idea to bring them here by the thousands. Dems don't think too far ahead
With all the pharmaceuticals and chemicals that people are being exposed to these days surely that also plays a part in the mass ignorance.
We have a heavily sedated voting public and do not think for one moment that is not intentional.

The millennials are the worst, uninformed, no knowledge of the issues and are clueless about history
compared to who? Their parents and grandparents? The ones that actually caused this country to be such a disaster?

Forum List

Back