Poland/Israel Under 21 teams make their own minute of silence

Evidently the cowards in UEFA wouldn't allow an official moment of silence before the game, so the players took it into their own hands.

They Wouldn't Observe a Moment of Silence, So Israel and Poland's Soccer Teams Did This Instead

Poland had a long history of antisemitism, but I guess they got the message after WWII, and have grown past it. Good for them

This is how you do it....this is class.......this is being decent human beings, as opposed to the grand standing asshole kyle kaepernick.....

So you support kneeling in sports?

Surprising.

Kneeling to protest one of the greatest countries in the world, that gave kyle kaepernick a lifestyle less than one percent of the world will ever experience? The two acts are so different it isn't surprising that an idiot and dumb ass like you isn't able to understand the difference.....

Kneeling to protest one of the greatest countries in the world, that gave kyle kaepernick a lifestyle less than one percent of the world will ever experience? The two acts are so different it isn't surprising that an idiot and dumb ass like you isn't able to understand the difference.....
So you support free speech...

...but only when you agree with it?

Here it has become entwined with popular and mass virtue signalling .
Examples are fans everywhere these days handclapping at certain game minutes for remembrance of some past player who has died or might have died , or will die next year , a special fan or a local who has just recovered from flu or died from being too fat .
Players rip off their shirts when scoring goals to reveal secret messages on T shirts -- like, Bring back the Death Penalty , or , Deport Turdy Now .

In themselves the vast majority of these planned and rehearsed pieces of PR are well meant and do little or no harm .But they are all part of the zeitgeist to allow all fools to be foolish publicly at all times and display their undying love for relations , their pet animals, Elvis and any and every charitable cause you have never heard of .

Then the fans all start swearing and chanting obscenities to show what rounded and nice people they are .

the moment of silence wasn't during any anthem.
It was during Israel's murder of journalists, doctors, women and children by the thousands.

So it's okay to stand or kneel in support of genocide, but not if certain songs are playing?

It was during Israel's murder of journalists, doctors, women and children by the thousands.

So it's okay to stand or kneel in support of genocide, but not if certain songs are playing?

What genocide?

As much as I admire what the players did on the field I have to say I believe in keeping protests out of sports.

^ At least the Nazis were more honest in their antisemitism.

But yeah, who knew so many of y'all now support political protests during sports shit.

The issue was doing something disrespectful during the anthem. If you don't understand that then the issue is with you.

Forum List

Back