Poland and Romania

Si modo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fairfax, Virginia
Yesterday, we had a good bye dinner with a friend of ours. He is heading overseas to work on the naval base in Romania.

So, it just reminded me of the libs having meltdowns over what a 'war monger' Bush was when the Poland treaty for MDI was being negotiated.

Now we have Poland and Romania.

Not a peep out of libs about war mongering.

Funny hypocrisy.

I think with the 4 year sample size Obamabots have proven they couldn't care less about warmongering, they just wanted the "honor" of having the blood on their hands instead of a reps.

I think with the 4 year sample size Obamabots have proven they couldn't care less about warmongering, they just wanted the "honor" of having the blood on their hands instead of a reps.
I have no doubt about that. I have no doubt Obama could increase the scope of warrantless wiretaps and not hear a peep. The Patriot Act is not a problem. Not a peep about "coercive interrogations". Not a peep about MDI in Poland and Romania. Not a peep about eminent domain powers over ALL communication media.

The power grab of Bush pales in comparison to Obama.

Hacks. Eight years of whiny hypocrisy.

Speaking of power grabs, summary executions and Kill Lists? And, violation of FOIA when more information is asked for?

Good grief.

Liberals have no integrity. If they did, they'd be screaming at Obama for his warmongering. But they don't. Instead they will vote for the warmonger again.

It's not about principle to them. It doesn't matter what the person in office does. So long as the person has a D by his or her name, its all good.

Forum List

Back