Podesta,Clint.Found., pedo rings integral to "Linkin Park" & deaths of Bennington & Cornell

If Clinton would of won the EC , she would of been impeached already.

Trump is as crooked as they come.
Under the laws of this land Clinton should never have been permitted to run for the office of President in the first place. She was under investigation by the FBI and the email server alone should have disqualified her. She is the only candidate in history who ran for the highest office in this land while under investigation by the FBI. Truly a black mark on American history now.

Evangelicals and Fundamentalists are splintering in the US and are less and less, as evidence by their support of Trump , that tells you all you need to know.
God has a history of liking the odds against His Children. He's sure to get all the glory that way. Look no further than how Trump defeated all those against him - against all odds. God is in full control. Never doubt it. Those who strive against the will of God, strive against God. We all know how that will turn out! ha! ha!

You forgot to mention Princess Diana was involved.
I know this stuff cos I'm well connected.
maxresdefault.jpg

You are a perfect example of the scum trash shills that seek to suppress investigation into and exposure of the crimes of TPTB Establishment.
If you don't already work for Mockingbird Stream Media, then you should look into employment at some Mockingbird Media "news" organization.
You'd fit right in.

You forgot to mention Princess Diana was involved.
I know this stuff cos I'm well connected.
maxresdefault.jpg

You are a perfect example of the scum trash shills that seek to suppress investigation into and exposure of the crimes of TPTB Establishment.
If you don't already work for Mockingbird Stream Media, then you should look into employment at some Mockingbird Media "news" organization.
You'd fit right in.
Shut up weirdo.

Forum List

Back