Podesta,Clint.Found., pedo rings integral to "Linkin Park" & deaths of Bennington & Cornell

JohnPrewett

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2016
Thailand
John Podesta, Clinton Foundation & pedophilia network are integral
to "Linkin Park" and the deaths of Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell

unqavBD.png

You forgot to mention Princess Diana was involved.
I know this stuff cos I'm well connected.
maxresdefault.jpg

unqavBD.png
People who are involved in the most horrific crimes against children are capable of anything including murdering their own children in order to protect themselves. This is no surprise. What is a surprise is that with the amount of evidence that has been gathered against Podesta brothers, Alefantis and Clinton that they all still remain free and any evidence against them gets labeled fake news or a conspiracy theory. As I recall the buzz word fake news came out after Pizza gate in an attempt to dismiss the story but if it was fake news why did the people who investigated it, gave emails connected to it to Julian Assange, all die under mysterious circumstances? Why were some journalists / investigators in fear for their lives over it and avoiding the story as if it would be their own death sentence? In the case of Seth Rich's death the DC police were in control and refused to release any information. With Tony Podesta's ex-wife having a seat on the DC police board is it coincidental that these people have their own people strategically in place (and in control) of said investigations? I believe this is how they have been able to protect each other all along. I'm wondering if the President was about to go after these people and that is why they are using Mueller, hoping he can impeach him before Trump puts them all behind bars. Do you remember the interview with Matt Lauer where the NBC employees said they were eyewitnesses to Hillary going berserk after Lauer asked her a question not on the script? Later in front of everyone she said, If this blank (referring to Trump) wins we'll all hang by a noose! She told her own people that they would all go down with her. The story of what happened after that interview aired is making more and more sense. The witnesses to Hillary's meltdown that night were quite detailed in their description of what she said and how she said it and they all noted that she didn't seem to appear concerned at all as to who witnessed her psychotic behavior. Clearly Mrs. Clinton believes she is untouchable - above the law. This should make it all the more clear why the American people must realize that the case against the President is a smokescreen / a diversion to protect the guilty and remove the one person who is willing to go after them.

NOTE - When you are hitting the target dead on you can expect to be under fire from every direction. It's only more evidence that what you are posting is a major threat to someone. The truth never goes unchallenged. It will however......prevail in the end. It always does.

Last edited:

unqavBD.png
One more thing, John. The young man Chester Bennington looks exactly like his father, John Podesta. This is one of those things that cannot be denied. Bill Clinton's son looks exactly like him too. And like Podesta, Clinton also sent certain monetary gifts for his son through 3rd parties.

Can we get any more crazy.
Insanity and fear are common denominators for those who are involved in the occult and become serial killers, child abusers and traffickers for their own cults. Whereas with Christians, we have a sound mind because God has not given us a spirit of fear. True Christians do not live in fear or darkness but rather expose it which is what John Prewitt is doing here on this thread. I've never found a single person exposed for their connections to child trafficking, murder, the occult who wasn't utterly insane. As a rule they are all mentally imbalanced as are those who insist on defending them. The occult and insanity go together like a hand and glove. It is what it is.

Insanity and fear are common denominators for those who are involved in the occult and become serial killers, child abusers and traffickers for their own cults. Whereas with Christians, we have a sound mind because God has not given us a spirit of fear. True Christians do not live in fear or darkness but rather expose it which is what John Prewitt is doing here on this thread. I've never found a single person exposed for their connections to child trafficking, murder, the occult who wasn't utterly insane. As a rule they are all mentally imbalanced as are those who insist on defending them. The occult and insanity go together like a hand and glove. It is what it is.

Pizza Gate has been proven to be false. Some Christians do not have a sound mind as evidenced by this thread.

Pizza Gate has been proven to be false. Some Christians do not have a sound mind as evidenced by this thread.
It was never proven to be false. It was shut down without a thorough investigation because the people in charge of the FBI, DOJ, and other agencies were all connected to Clinton, on her payroll through Clinton Foundation or hired by Obama admin and in fear for their lives. The NYPD privately (under conditions of anonymity) disclosed to certain investigators that they could not sleep for weeks after viewing the child rape, child sacrifice, videos / photographs of children on Clinton's emails which were found on Huma's computer which she called "life insurance." I'm sure for her it was life insurance quite literally. Unless these people are thoroughly investigated, put on trial and locked up for life our justice system is broken. The American people are not stupid. We know they are covering up something very big.

I bet if Trumps named was mentioned in it instead of Clinton's. You would demand a thorough investigation. Instead you are willing to look the other way because of politics. You are sick.

Even if John Prewitt's questioning of these connections were purely hypothetical with no hard evidence to prove it, what you are suggesting is that no one is permitted to question anything without being accused of having an unsound mind. That in itself is evidence of unsound reasoning on your part, Penelope.

I bet if Trumps named was mentioned in it instead of Clinton's. You would demand a thorough investigation. Instead you are willing to look the other way because of politics. You are sick.
On that note, I'll bet that if Clinton had won the election there would be no "special investigation" into her and Bill's many ties / connections to the Russians and Putin. This alone should cause the American people to wonder what the real motive is behind this investigation of President Trump. You see, the real money connections - payoffs - collusions with Russia and China (like Chinagate) are with the Clinton's. Not President Trump.

If Clinton would of won the EC , she would of been impeached already.

Trump is as crooked as they come.

Evangelicals and Fundamentalists are splintering in the US and are less and less, as evidence by their support of Trump , that tells you all you need to know.

New Topics

Forum List

Back