Pocahontas will defeat Trump...she knows how to beat a thin-skinned bully who is driven by hatred

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
you beat a bully not by tucking your tail and running like Crooked Hillary did, but like Rashida Tlaib did, standing your ground and fighting back!

• Banned
Vulnerable Americans are paying the price for Donald Trump's temper tantrum. Enough is enough.

But if she won't trade her feathered headdress for a pussy hat she doesn't stand a chance.

She could enhance those chances by also wearing a penis necktie to insure the bi-vote.

laughter.gif

you beat a bully not by tucking your tail and running like Crooked Hillary did, but like Rashida Tlaib did, standing your ground and fighting back!
Pocahontas is a shit stain and should be treated as such

You are Basque's "significant other." I am understanding now, but isn't it against the rules for 2 people to share an account?

Lol....her political life ended with that beer stunt. I never thought anybody would upend the Dukakis tank commander stunt until I saw that. Even non-political persons jaws hit the floor from laughing so hard.

I figured multiple personalities.
The Cybil of USMB.
He already admitted in another thread that he lets someone else he identifies as his "husband" post under his account, and they get a good laugh over it.

Lol....her political life ended with that beer stunt. I never thought anybody would upend the Dukakis tank commander stunt until I saw that. Even non-political persons jaws hit the floor from laughing so hard.
She will never get far. Dems do love their crazies though.

I figured multiple personalities.
The Cybil of USMB.
He already admitted in another thread that he lets someone else he identifies as his "husband" post under his account, and they get a good laugh over it.
The real hilariousness is the amount of folks that take the bait of this troll(s).
Admitted to me once that he was an attention whore.
Full of BS, regardless.

LOL, Tlaib got a lot of blow back from many within her own party over her profanity laced tirade against TRUMP.
Sure TRUMP goes after people on twitter giving them nicknames and such. The difference is when TRUMP does so it comes across as harmless mocking and ridicule, when people Mad Max and Tlaib on the left do so it comes across as hate-filled and borders on inciting violence.

Warren won't even officially declare.
The lying old bitch has zero chance at getting the DEMs to nominate her.
Trump would make mince meat of her in a debate.

Forum List

Back