Pocahontas Descendant to Sen. Warren: Take DNA Test and I'll 'Welcome You to Our Heritage'

Warren will never take a DNA test, I think we all know why.
This aged well.

We don't know that it was even her DNA test she is quoting, bub. She didn't take the test on camera as Trump suggested.

Warren proved she is twice as white as most Europeans, she is .0009% native American, the average white European has twice that much native American DNA.

And from an article I read, the 1/1024th Indian that she is? Is from Mexico, and South America......... and just about every European human in North America has as much or slightly more Indian DNA than her...

And she took it and apparently she has American Indian ancestry in her DNA! Did not see any place in the Rump quote to take it while being videoed.
Well the fact that she is no more an Indian than anyone else kinda makes the point of her being fake.
So...now you're admitting that she has got Indian ancestry?

Most American's whose families have been her for a few generation have a bit of Native American ancestry. It's just not that special. What distinguishes Warren is that she's sleazy enough to work the sytsem to get minority preferences due to it.
That's a different subject.
I hope Trump draws up that cheque soon...I'm sure her charity choice can use it.
Be interesting to see what charity she would choose

Me too?

Indeed. On a pro rata basis, that $956.25 is going to be a big windfall!

This aged well.

We don't know that it was even her DNA test she is quoting, bub. She didn't take the test on camera as Trump suggested.

Warren proved she is twice as white as most Europeans, she is .0009% native American, the average white European has twice that much native American DNA.

And from an article I read, the 1/1024th Indian that she is? Is from Mexico, and South America......... and just about every European human in North America has as much or slightly more Indian DNA than her...

African Americans have 8 times more native American DNA than Warren does, and they have less than 1%. Libs suck at math, now that Warren was dumb enough to take this test she will be mocked without mercy.

This aged well.

Warren has more NEANDERTHAL DNA than she does Native American.

If this is the October surprise dems have had planned they’re in trouble lol

This aged well.

LOL the mocking has only just begun.

This aged well.

LOL the mocking has only just begun.

She's got to be one of the Whitest Whiteys in America.

EggOnFace Warren. That's her new NA name.

The entire world @ Squawking Squaw today....

LOL-shirley-temple-giggle-284x245.jpg

Leftists need to drop this DNA and other lies from Warren since she has NEVER provided evidence that her Grandmother was park Cherokee which the US Census SEVERAL TIMES says she was White and lived in White communities.

Meanwhile here are links that utterly destroys her bogus Indian claims:

Elizabeth Warren's Ancestry - Part 1

Elizabeth Warren Savaged On Social Media As DNA Gambit Backfires; Cherokee Nation Furious

A Letter to Elizabeth Warren

Cherokee Nation responds to Senator Warren’s DNA test

Warrens only supporters are stupid Democrats, who never even try to post evidence in her favor, but of course they don't exist which is why they deflect and scream insults a lot.

Give it up, this is non debate you lost SIX years ago.

Last edited:
This aged well.

I think she has more liar DNA. That's why she's a Democrat.

No, you are just ignoring the context of the DNA test challenge:

"I'm gonna get one of those little kits," the president said. "And in the middle of the debate, when she proclaims that she's from Indian heritage, because her mother says she has high cheekbones..That's her only evidence, that her mother said she had high cheekbones.

"We will take that little kit and say — but we have to do it gently, because we're in the #MeToo generation, so we have to be very gentle," Trump continued, making a gesture of tossing something. "And we will very gently take that kit, and we will slowly toss it, hoping it doesn't hit her and injure her arm, even though it only weighs probably two ounces."...

Trump challenges 'Pocahontas' Warren to DNA test to prove she's Native American

And she took it and apparently she has American Indian ancestry in her DNA! Did not see any place in the Rump quote to take it while being videoed.
Well the fact that she is no more an Indian than anyone else kinda makes the point of her being fake.
Are you 5 years old?
HINT WE ALL DO, but no we don't profit from it, Harvard has never hired me and then said, hey we have people of color because I'm here.........

butr being a lefty, you believe in the one drop theory so to you 1/1024 is the same as full blood.
No I don't...and she never claimed full blood to my knowledge.
Feel free to prove me wrong though.
To claim you're an indian, means you have more than the average person....she has less......no way to talk you way out of this....she's a liar and it's hilarious she did take the test......

Are you 5 years old?
HINT WE ALL DO, but no we don't profit from it, Harvard has never hired me and then said, hey we have people of color because I'm here.........

butr being a lefty, you believe in the one drop theory so to you 1/1024 is the same as full blood.
To claim you're an indian, means you have more than the average person....she has less......no way to talk you way out of this....she's a liar and it's hilarious she did take the test......

Warren committed the most venal Prog Sin of Cultural & Racial Appropriation!

Most American's whose families have been her for a few generation have a bit of Native American ancestry. It's just not that special. What distinguishes Warren is that she's sleazy enough to work the sytsem to get minority preferences due to it.
That's a different subject.
I hope Trump draws up that cheque soon...I'm sure her charity choice can use it.
Be interesting to see what charity she would choose

Me too?
Actually if I was Trump, I'd send it to Juanita Broderick and Karen Monahan.

Are you 5 years old?

Funny how the left is NOT outraged by her cultural appropriation.....she can claim to be an Indian, but dam it do NOT wear a sexy Pocahontas costume for Halloween!

Again it's just something they made up to try and control people, they don't believe in cultural appropriation any more than I do.

Are you 5 years old?

The real Indians are not happy about it. Wonder if the Democrat party will ask her to apologize?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back