Plum Grove, TX - Construction of the World’s Largest Trailer Park NE of Houston to House Illegals

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
New Caney-based Colony Ridge Land is developing close to 50,000 acres of land in Plum Grove, TX into a 200,000 resident trailer park city housed primarily of illegals that continue to cross the southern border.

Plum Grove currently has a population of over 70,000 and is the location of last month’s mass murder of a family of five carried out by an illegal with cartel ties.

20220726-Screen-Shot-2022-07-26-at-10.27.55-AM-2.jpg

We are being invaded and funding projects to facilitate it instead of fighting it but at the same time it could not happen without some TX slag getting rich chasing the "immigrant" dollar.

LOL....I hear the locals are already calling it District 9. ;)

R.116fe6267a266088aa5bb3f820d327d1

I bet the mega subdivision home owners across the road are really pissed. :laughing0301:

I'd be really curious how that was rammed through the Liberty County planning commission given that it's a gop county. I bet lots of palms were greased.

New Caney-based Colony Ridge Land is developing close to 50,000 acres of land in Plum Grove, TX into a 200,000 resident trailer park city housed primarily of illegals that continue to cross the southern border.

Plum Grove currently has a population of over 70,000 and is the location of last month’s mass murder of a family of five carried out by an illegal with cartel ties.

We are being invaded and funding projects to facilitate it instead of fighting it but at the same time it could not happen without some TX slag getting rich chasing the "immigrant" dollar.

I thought Houston already is the world's largest trailer park?

Why doesn't New York City build a trailer park for Illegals as well? They have a lovely lot in the middle of Manhattan that could handle tens of thousands of illegals with good mass transit service?

GettyImages-1347979016.jpg
You ever walk Central Park at night?

That ship has sailed~

Consider this, the mega subdivisions that surround all TX population centers are not much more than trailer parks without wheels.....I swear, I don't see how people can live like that.....Cookie cutter homes one after the other all based on a baker's dozen Ryan Homes (or the like) floor plans.....Each with their own HOA.

Blah. :puke3:

R.7aceffcf016e01c5e6e75fd7ed83411f

I bet the mega subdivision home owners across the road are really pissed. :laughing0301:

I'd be really curious how that was rammed through the Liberty County planning commission given that it's a gop county. I bet lots of palms were greased.

Did you read the comments in the Twitter feed? the planning and zoning was overridden (ignored)

I wonder were Ted Cruz and John Cornyn are?
Ted is in Cancun maybe? Ole John asleep again?
What about Greg Abbott?

Now you see, Republicans do not care about the voters
Must suck to vote for these clowns knowing they are going to move MORE dangerous criminals into Texas.

Did you read the comments in the Twitter feed? the planning and zoning was overridden (ignored)

I wonder were Ted Cruz and John Cornyn are?
Ted is in Cancun maybe? Ole John asleep again?
What about Greg Abbott?

Now you see, Republicans do not care about the voters
Must suck to vote for these clowns knowing they are going to move MORE dangerous criminals into Texas.
I always did say if I was asked to make a list of "free states" to move to TX would not make the cut.

Abbott runs the state like a cartel with a complete disregard for property rights. You can bet if the TX energy cabal has designs on your property it's gone.

They should surround it with a 50' wall and fill it with water. Solution--no pun intended.

Forum List

Back