Please stop picking on Romney

It upsets a lot of people if Romney is criticized so I think we should cease and desist.

Everyone vote for Romney and don't worry about his background.

:clap2:

I think you should keep going. It makes you look stupid.

Since backgrounds are so important I guess you won't mind sharing Obama's grades or how he paid for college right?

You DO know, don't you ... This is a really REALLY dumb tactic cuz it has absolutely nothing at all to do with anything at all.

AT ALL.

Its just dumb and lame and desperate.

Why not just admit that your lying fake American candidate is lying, has lied and will continue to lie.

That way, we could all just move on.

OTOH, if you are so damn dumb as to keep on with this "Obama's grades" nonsense, WHERE are Mittens' grades?

Idiot.

Go fix your lame ass website and quit whining because you can't keep up with your competition. Hint: Go look up your competition's sites. Look at their business cards. go look at their businesses. I can guarantee that you will have the problem right in front of you IF you're smart enough to see it.

Yes, that's right - I'm fed up with the rw whining about everything instead of getting out there and working for what they want.

It upsets a lot of people if Romney is criticized so I think we should cease and desist.

Nobody worrried about Obama's background.

He's the most thoroughly vetted prez in our history.

And, damn, that really pisses off the right.

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

He's the most thoroughly vetted prez in our history.

I never saw his college transcripts, did you?
And what's that I keep hearing about a fake Social Security number?
Even the liberals realize they screwed up in '08.

Now you're worried about backgrounds?

Obama... nobody knows where he was born, was mentored by an avowed communist, started his political career in the home of known domestic terrorists, was involved in questionable land deals with a convicted crook, spent years in the church of a racist preacher, nobody knows his grades, who paid for all his Ivy league education, etc., etc. Eh? Who cares.

You fucking loons are hilarious.

It's amazing.
MSNBC

Every day
Every night
Every show

Attack
Attack
Attack

Attack Romney...

Switched over to O'Reilly on Fox...
He's talking about all sorts of stuff.

What is MSNBC which is now just an extension of the Obama campaign these days and no
longer any sense of a news organization afraid of. :confused:

It's amazing.
MSNBC

Every day
Every night
Every show

Attack
Attack
Attack

Attack Romney...

Switched over to O'Reilly on Fox...
He's talking about all sorts of stuff.

What is MSNBC which is now just an extension of the Obama campaign these days and no
longer any sense of a news organization afraid of. :confused:

Did you see the part where skank Pelosi said Romney just went to the NAACP to stir up his base?

Romney's biggest problem is his wicked twin.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUzEJiFpmsQ]Mitt Romney Flip Flop Collection - A Hilarious Video Compilation - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back