Please help! Strange Sky anomaly!!! WTF?

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
I snapped this w/ my camera's phone a few minutes ago. What's with the sky? Look at the weird colour of the sky, ciricled....what's that about?

is.php

Should I be worried?

dmp said:
I snapped this w/ my camera's phone a few minutes ago. What's with the sky? Look at the weird colour of the sky, ciricled....what's that about?

is.php

Should I be worried?

Yes. Be afraid.

Be very afraid.

GotZoom said:
Yes. Be afraid.

Be very afraid.

Okay - I've taped tarps up over the windows, and am about to seal my door and other air-letting-in-cracks....I'm freaked out...what would CAUSE that????

gop_jeff said:
Welcome to America. We spell it 'color.'

:usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

Not in Canada...which is part of the north AMERICAN continent. In fact, land-size, it's MORE American than we are.

:D

dmp said:
Not in Canada...which is part of the north AMERICAN continent. In fact, land-size, it's MORE American than we are.

Which is why citizens of Canada call themselves 'American,' right?

When one references 'America,' one speaks of the country, the full name of which is "The United States of America." When one desires to reference the land masses of North America and South America as a whole, one may speak of 'the Americas,' but not as 'America.'

gop_jeff said:
Which is why citizens of Canada call themselves 'American,' right?

When one references 'America,' one speaks of the country, the full name of which is "The United States of America." When one desires to reference the land masses of North America and South America as a whole, one may speak of 'the Americas,' but not as 'America.'

one = you?

Nobody says "THE Europes"...If you live on the continent of Europe, you are European, right?

dmp said:
one = you?

Nobody says "THE Europes"...If you live on the continent of Europe, you are European, right?

One = the generic third person.

And there is no country named 'Europe,' nor is there a continent named 'America,' so your analogy doesn't hold water.

gop_jeff said:
One = the generic third person.

And there is no country named 'Europe,' nor is there a continent named 'America,' so your analogy doesn't hold water.

It holds absolute water. Canadians are North Americans. They are both North and American.

A·mer·i·can Audio pronunciation of "american" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-mr-kn)
adj.
2. Of or relating to North or South America, the West Indies, or the Western Hemisphere.
4. Indigenous to North or South America. Used of plants and animals.

dmp said:

is.php

Should I be worried?
Well if not dust on the lens, looks like Satan to me. :dunno:

dmp said:

is.php

Should I be worried?

If that was in Austin I would say its bats----migrating birds maybe?

Forum List

Back