Please Help Me Understand The IMMIGRATION Part Of The Food Stamp Form!

LostAmerican

Rookie
Feb 20, 2011
I happened to go to the Department of Human Services today, because the automated phone interview service for renewing "Food Stamps" in Illinois is a piece of crap, don't work, sucks, blows,......etc!

After taking one train and 3 buses to get to this "specimen jar" of foreigners, I showed my paper work to the one girl who didn't have an incredibly thick accent and could possibly be American. She said, "Just fill out a new application form, sign it, and you can leave."

I went over to the seating area to find little third world banana pickers and their children taking up most of the seats. With children running around screaming in something that resembles Spanish and their parents not giving a shit and talking on cellphones in an even worse bastardization of Spanish, I proceeded to fill out a new application for "Food Stamps"

Over and over I was asked to answer stupid questions on a form that must have been designed to accomodate those who may or may not live with six or eight people in the home, who also must be listed on the form.

But then, after filling out the main questions of "Am I a Latino or Hispanic?" the differences I should have asked one of the hundreds of experts sitting around me and "What Is Your Race?". Not seeing "Caucasian American", I risked perjury by selecting "White".

Now for the main insult to most Americans who pay for this program to give third world invaders a better living than the Americans who built the country they now urinate on.

The form continually assures people that if illegals live within the household, they do not need to give information. Unfortunately the online copy of the form I filled out has not been updated with these new statements, otherwise I would provide a link.

But the older version does say this:

I declare under penalty of perjury, that the statements I have made regarding the citizenship or immigration status of each person applying formedical benefits are true and correct.

I understand the Department will not share any information about immigration or any persons who do not have an Alien Registration Number.The Department will verify the immigration status of any person I give an Alien Registration Number for. To do that, the Department will checkthe number with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS). The Department may send other information to USCIS, such as copiesof proof I give of an Alien Registration Number and the person's Social Security Number, if they have one.

http://www.dhs.state.il.us/OneNetLibrary/27897/documents/Forms/IL444-2378B.pdf

I really can't see the value of even having an Immigration Service if third world countries and LA RAZA type organizations are setting the standards and making sure their people get far more benefits than the average American whose tax dollars pay for those benefits.

I happened to go to the Department of Human Services today, because the automated phone interview service for renewing "Food Stamps" in Illinois is a piece of crap, don't work, sucks, blows,......etc!

After taking one train and 3 buses to get to this "specimen jar" of foreigners, I showed my paper work to the one girl who didn't have an incredibly thick accent and could possibly be American. She said, "Just fill out a new application form, sign it, and you can leave."

I went over to the seating area to find little third world banana pickers and their children taking up most of the seats. With children running around screaming in something that resembles Spanish and their parents not giving a shit and talking on cellphones in an even worse bastardization of Spanish, I proceeded to fill out a new application for "Food Stamps"

Over and over I was asked to answer stupid questions on a form that must have been designed to accomodate those who may or may not live with six or eight people in the home, who also must be listed on the form.

But then, after filling out the main questions of "Am I a Latino or Hispanic?" the differences I should have asked one of the hundreds of experts sitting around me and "What Is Your Race?". Not seeing "Caucasian American", I risked perjury by selecting "White".

Now for the main insult to most Americans who pay for this program to give third world invaders a better living than the Americans who built the country they now urinate on.

The form continually assures people that if illegals live within the household, they do not need to give information. Unfortunately the online copy of the form I filled out has not been updated with these new statements, otherwise I would provide a link.

But the older version does say this:

I declare under penalty of perjury, that the statements I have made regarding the citizenship or immigration status of each person applying formedical benefits are true and correct.

I understand the Department will not share any information about immigration or any persons who do not have an Alien Registration Number.The Department will verify the immigration status of any person I give an Alien Registration Number for. To do that, the Department will checkthe number with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS). The Department may send other information to USCIS, such as copiesof proof I give of an Alien Registration Number and the person's Social Security Number, if they have one.

http://www.dhs.state.il.us/OneNetLibrary/27897/documents/Forms/IL444-2378B.pdf

I really can't see the value of even having an Immigration Service if third world countries and LA RAZA type organizations are setting the standards and making sure their people get far more benefits than the average American whose tax dollars pay for those benefits.

why am i paying to feed a waste of skin like you?

Forum List

Back