Please Don't Vote

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
if you can't name the President, Vice President, both of your US Senators, your Congressional Representative, your Governor and you state representatives. Also if you believe that the Hobby House SCOTUS decision allows companies to exclude all contraceptives rather than only those which induce miscarriage. Thank you.

if you can't name the President, Vice President, both of your US Senators, your Congressional Representative, your Governor and you state representatives. Also if you believe that the Hobby House SCOTUS decision allows companies to exclude all contraceptives rather than only those which induce miscarriage. Thank you.

You shouldn't vote if you can't identify who is buried in Grants Tomb

Most of the republicans on this board believe that the economy didn't crash until Obama became president. Add them to the ineligible list.

wikipedia said:
On his radio and television show You Bet Your Life, comedian Groucho Marx often asked contestants, "Who was buried in Grant's Tomb?" The riddle is based on the use of the word "buried." The correct answer is "no one," since Grant and his wife are entombed in sarcophagi above ground in an atrium rather than being buried in the ground. However, Marx often still accepted the answer "Grant," and awarded a consolation prize to those who gave it. He used the question, among several other comically simple ones, to ensure that everyone won a prize on the show.

Everyone who answered "Grant" can still sign up for Obamacare and get the prize you deserve.

Anyone who thinks the SCOTUS decision was about inducing abortion shouldn't be allowed ear a voting booth cuz my bet is they also don't know what color George Washington's white horse was.

It really is THAT obvious.

I pretty much vote only to piss off people who don't want me to. :badgrin:

That's the difference between right and left.

I have no idea how to get the right to vote like they give a flip about their own country.

Anyone who thinks that's harsh - go read the threads where RWs are humping Pootin's leg and hating on their own country. I hate that more than I can say. It should be, country first, party second but that's not how RWs feel and they let limbaugh do their thinking.

Forum List

Back