"Please Don't Kill Me!"...Filipino American Navy Veteran Dies After Police Allegedly Kneel on His Neck During Mental Health Crisis

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
the new Floyd? it shouldn't happen out there, my friends!

DemoKKKrat stronghold, as always.

The video doesn't support the story. It doesn't discredit it either, it's quite literally irrelevant.

....Floyd's death wasn't a tragedy or race involved.....99% of these dumbshit stories are really dumbshit--the criminals usually deserve what they get and the cops do nothing wrong/malice/etc

wolf wolf wolf wolf ...I laugh at ALL racist and anti-cop stories--because most are bullshit

wolf wolf wolf wolf ...I laugh at ALL racist and anti-cop stories--because most are bullshit
The promotion of the incidents by political means is powerful. Then the media and entertainers get to broadcast their abhorrence to the event and off we go. All police have to do is slow down and do not escalate at this point if they do not have to.

Saying they trusted the police “too much,” the family of a man who died three days after going unconscious while being detained by Antioch police officers made explosive claims Thursday about what happened

If you have a loved one with mental health issues NEVER call the police. They have no idea how to deal with this and they resort to violence far too often.

We should be embarrassed how hard it is to get veterans help for issues like this.

At the time, a police spokesman said Quinto suffered a “medical emergency” while police were detaining him and said that while officers handcuffed Quinto, they didn’t use more serious force.

It would appear that once again the police are caught lying.

“When she called 911, she was looking for help,” said Robert Collins, Quinto’s stepfather. “She had no idea she was stepping into a system that’s broken.”

FACT.

‘Please don’t kill me’: Family challenges Antioch police account of man’s detainment before death

Forum List

Back