Planned Parenthood international, kiss American federal dollars good bye...

The baby killing market in third world shitholes is no longer going to be subsidized by this nation.

If pimps want desperate, aids riddled women want to die of septicemia they'll have to find another way.

Report: Trump will sign executive order to defund International Planned Parenthood this weekend

That's great. Where will low income (working class American) Women and children find healthcare?

The order is not about "working class America".. As I pointed out --- there are THOUSANDS of deserving free women's clinics in American urban centers. And they should EQUALLY get the Fed money and attention that PP gets because it launders tax dollars back to the DNC objectives.

For FOREIGN services? Not so concerned. Having BIG families in many of those places are the ONLY way to survival still. Basic fact of life..

When Republicans talk about defunding PP, they are talking about not reimbursing them for services under Medicaid & Medicare.
lolol...no, they're talking about denying them funds to reimburse them for services they don't provide. Fuck planned parenthood. They're human traffickers.
No, they are not.

yeah, they are.

Do
That's great. Where will low income (working class American) Women and children find healthcare?

The order is not about "working class America".. As I pointed out --- there are THOUSANDS of deserving free women's clinics in American urban centers. And they should EQUALLY get the Fed money and attention that PP gets because it launders tax dollars back to the DNC objectives.

For FOREIGN services? Not so concerned. Having BIG families in many of those places are the ONLY way to survival still. Basic fact of life..

When Republicans talk about defunding PP, they are talking about not reimbursing them for services under Medicaid & Medicare.
lolol...no, they're talking about denying them funds to reimburse them for services they don't provide. Fuck planned parenthood. They're human traffickers.
No, they are not.

yeah, they are.
Where & how?

If you are going to post Bible verses, please don't lie.

Do

No, they are not.

yeah, they are.
Where & how?

Look you've already descended into nonsensical gibbering. When you can frame your references and use complete sentences, get back to me. Life is too short to spend time trying to communicate with a mindless nut.

Do
No, they are not.

yeah, they are.
Where & how?

Look you've already descended into nonsensical gibbering. When you can frame your references and use complete sentences, get back to me. Life is too short to spend time trying to communicate with a mindless nut.
So, you have no examples or news stories to support your claim of human trafficking.
Just as I suspected.

Do
No, they are not.

yeah, they are.
Where & how?

So, you have no examples or news stories to support your claim of human trafficking.
Just as I suspected.

oh I think the multiple tapes of Pp personnel working with men who claim to have young girls in their control, so they can keep them in working order without getting caught, is sufficient to establish that. And we all know it's bigger than that. Of course you already know of those instances.

which confirms my assertion...progressives just don't think there is anything wrong with trafficking. They approve of it. They will deny that trafficking IS trafficking in order to allow it to continue.

Do
No, they are not.

yeah, they are.
Where & how?

Just as I suspected.

oh I think the multiple tapes of Pp personnel working with men who claim to have young girls in their control, so they can keep them in working order without getting caught, is sufficient to establish that. And we all know it's bigger than that. Of course you already know of those instances.

which confirms my assertion...progressives just don't think there is anything wrong with trafficking. They approve of it. They will deny that trafficking IS trafficking in order to allow it to continue.

Never saw & heard that BS. Must be like the selling of dead babies videos.

Forum List

Back