Planned Parenthood cuts ties with Women’s March leader over Farrakhan support

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Bravo !

[
A regional chapter of Planned Parenthood announced it is parting ways with Women’s March Co-president Tamika Mallory amid backlash over her support for black nationalist and notorious anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan.

Planned Parenthood Votes Northwest and Hawaii, which describes itself as an “independent, non profit, nonpartisan organization educating residents and policy-makers about reproductive health issues in Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, and Washington,” told supporters in an email Wednesday that it “decided to part ways” with Ms. Mallory “after careful review” and will be announcing a new keynote speaker for its April 5 luncheon in the near future.

The move comes amid mounting calls for Ms. Mallory to resign from Women’s March leadership after she attended Mr. Farrakhan’s Saviours’ Day 2018 Address last month, at which the Nation of Islam leader railed against “the Satanic Jew” and declared “powerful Jews” his enemy.

After 10 days of backlash, Ms. Mallory issued a statement Wednesday defending her participation, saying she has attended the annual Saviours’ Day event for more than 30 years and that her work “to build an intersectional movement that fights for the rights of all people” speaks for itself.

The Women’s March also issued a tepid statement Tuesday distancing itself from Mr. Farrakhan’s comments, but not denouncing Mr. Farrakhan himself or addressing the controversy.
/QUOTE]

Planned Parenthood cuts ties with Women’s March leader Tamika Mallory over Louis Farrakhan support

There aren't a lot of black people in Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, and Washington, therefore it's easy for them to throw Faraklan under the bus.

Lets see a libturd organization anywhere near DC even condemn Faraklan.

As long as this woman and Linda Sourpuss run the Women's March organization, they will have no credibility.

Bravo !

[
A regional chapter of Planned Parenthood announced it is parting ways with Women’s March Co-president Tamika Mallory amid backlash over her support for black nationalist and notorious anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan.

Planned Parenthood Votes Northwest and Hawaii, which describes itself as an “independent, non profit, nonpartisan organization educating residents and policy-makers about reproductive health issues in Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, and Washington,” told supporters in an email Wednesday that it “decided to part ways” with Ms. Mallory “after careful review” and will be announcing a new keynote speaker for its April 5 luncheon in the near future.

The move comes amid mounting calls for Ms. Mallory to resign from Women’s March leadership after she attended Mr. Farrakhan’s Saviours’ Day 2018 Address last month, at which the Nation of Islam leader railed against “the Satanic Jew” and declared “powerful Jews” his enemy.

After 10 days of backlash, Ms. Mallory issued a statement Wednesday defending her participation, saying she has attended the annual Saviours’ Day event for more than 30 years and that her work “to build an intersectional movement that fights for the rights of all people” speaks for itself.

The Women’s March also issued a tepid statement Tuesday distancing itself from Mr. Farrakhan’s comments, but not denouncing Mr. Farrakhan himself or addressing the controversy.
/QUOTE]

Planned Parenthood cuts ties with Women’s March leader Tamika Mallory over Louis Farrakhan support
/----/ I love it when Progs turn on each other, like the tree huggers vs. solar farm nuts.

You’d think that having a torturer/murderer, shariah supporter and antisemites at the helm would be enough to make people think twice, but as evidenced here on USMB, it doesn’t seem to matter one iota.

Exactly.

That is why I continue too assert that bed wetters have no frontal lobes. They do not have the capacity to think at all, let alone twice.

The Democrat party is so full of these dichotomies that if more are exposed and pushed they collapse onto their own hypocrisy. Hopefully the ball will keep rolling and the highspanics (who are almost exclusively catholic and anti-abortion) will be reminded that Democrat is the pro-abortion party. Voting for a Democrat will send a catholic to hell.
(BTW, my spellchecker is left wing — it capitalizes Democrat but not catholic)

The Democrat party is so full of these dichotomies that if more are exposed and pushed they collapse onto their own hypocrisy. Hopefully the ball will keep rolling and the highspanics (who are almost exclusively catholic and anti-abortion) will be reminded that Democrat is the pro-abortion party. Voting for a Democrat will send a catholic to hell.
/----/ Well there are two kinds of Catholics, Capital C's like my mother and grandmother and lower case c's like me.

Last edited:
/----/ Well there are two kinds of Catholics, Capital C's like my mother and grandmother and lower case c's like me.
You can be sure the highspanic variety invariably utilizes the capital C. Just ask Jose, Maria or Jesus or a professional baseball player.

Forum List

Back