Pittsburgh man charged in same prostitution sting as patriots owner Robert Kraft

A Pittsburgh man is among those charged in a South Florida prostitution sting that has also snagged New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft, court records show.

Pittsburgh man charged in same prostitution sting as Patriots owner Robert Kraft | TribLIVE.com

Oh well crap happens to bad more can't grip how all games are rigged anyway check out the fix is in. Eeh the ripple affects is gonna get big! LMAO

Oh. "A Pittsburgh man". I think I've heard of that guy. I think his name is Brad.

WHO KNEW there was a man in Pittsburgh. :dunno:

Most mindless thread of the week and it's only Monday.

A Pittsburgh man is among those charged in a South Florida prostitution sting that has also snagged New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft, court records show.

Pittsburgh man charged in same prostitution sting as Patriots owner Robert Kraft | TribLIVE.com

Oh well crap happens to bad more can't grip how all games are rigged anyway check out the fix is in. Eeh the ripple affects is gonna get big! LMAO

What does this have to do with games being rigged?

Are you serious?? This is "a man". In Pittsburgh!!
hair-fire.gif

Oh. "A Pittsburgh man". I think I've heard of that guy. I think his name is Brad.

WHO KNEW there was a man in Pittsburgh. :dunno:

Most mindless thread of the week and it's only Monday.
It wasn't Brad it was Todd. Most call him by his nickname Slappy.

Forum List

Back