Pitfalls of working with white people.

No justice, no peace.

1Rev-Jeremiah-Wright.jpg

So, because of one document created by an organization that does many different things, you are upset?

Do you feel as if we white people are being persecuted, [MENTION=49218]Runaway[/MENTION]?

Please do expatiate.

:D

You're not upset that our tax dollars are going to support a racist organization? If the pamphlet were titled The Perils of Dealing With Negroes would you be upset?

So, because of one document created by an organization that does many different things, you are upset?

Do you feel as if we white people are being persecuted, [MENTION=49218]Runaway[/MENTION]?

Please do expatiate.

You're not upset that our tax dollars are going to support a racist organization? If the pamphlet were titled The Perils of Dealing With Negroes would you be upset?
To be fair, The Perils of Dealing With Jews too.

Please do expatiate.

No, I don't want our tax dollars supporting ANY racist organization, but that was not my question aimed at the OP.

Learn to read for context.

Please do expatiate.

No, I don't want our tax dollars supporting ANY racist organization, but that was not my question aimed at the OP.

OK so you agree with the OP

Partially, yes. That an organization that has fucked up received federal money, I agree.

Next...

Partially, yes. That an organization that has fucked up received federal money, I agree.

Next...
They didnt fuck up.
Do you think the fedgov ought to be funding stuff like this, even without the overtly racist crap?

Somehow I'm not terribly surprised that the government is funding hate speech. It is considered acceptable as long as the target is white, or a male. Bonus points if you target White Males.

Somehow I'm not terribly surprised that the government is funding hate speech. It is considered acceptable as long as the target is white, or a male. Bonus points if you target White Males.

Well considering around 80% of planned Parenthood clinics target minority areas, I would say that hate speech is nothing compared to hate deeds, but I digress.

Please do expatiate.

Your dodge didn't work. Now go sit on the bench

Please do expatiate.

What does persecution of white people have to do with the pamphet?

If a similar pamphlet about blacks was made and paid for by the Government.

Sharpton and Jackson would be having a march on the capital in Washington.

And what's with telling me to keep it short?

Do you have a problem with your attention span?

You mean old, gun toting, God fearing white males.

Forum List

Back