Pillion ridding BANNED in Karachi till Feb 5, 2012

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
Pillion ridding BANNED in Karachi till Feb 5, 2012

I do not understand why Double Sawari ( Pillion Ridding ) banned in the name of control crimes but I never heard a single news in which any TARGET Killers yet caught and face face punishment by LEA’s ( Law Enforce Agencies ). Benefit goes to transporters and City Police when catch any innocent in DOUBLE SAWARI?

Now banned enforce by the order of SIND HOME MINISTER (Mr. Manzoor Wasan) from Feb 1, 2012 till Feb 5, 2012 re-caution steps to secure people life’s from any terrorism attack. As earlier banned apply on account of CHELUM of Hazrat Imam Hussain A.S.

But I totally dis-agree and do not believe these banned any help to catch culprits or control the crimes the best example yet not a single criminal or target killers face real way punishment ( behind the bar or hanged ) but heard several time news in media that LEA’s successfully catch some target killers along heavy ill-legal arms but what reasons no punishment to these evil character people. which means someone stopping to take any action against these criminal that reasons are always encourage and working free of tension.

Only middle class group badly suffers but such banned does not apply to LEA’s. Why LEA’s exempted from Pillion Ridding banned which means in Pakistan 2 laws exits.

1. First for all common people to follow otherwise face fine or punishment
2. Exempted for LEA ( Police, Rangers ) are going in bike without any fear even banned enforce what reasons these people are exempted.

I must say our Police are so innocent they can’t make difference with SHARIF (Innocents) and Criminals, most of time spending to checking the bike riders but if any mishap or criminal come across than they change their position. Only checking the innocents and harassing them if any documents missing simply claim this is stolen bike that reasons ready to face punishment, if you oblige (give bribe) than you will release.

I never listen or heard in any part of the world any country yet enforce PILLION RIDING banned expect Pakistan? More interesting to say rich class and none of our minister, MPA or MNA do not used bike that reasons never realized what problem MIDDLE CLASS people faced due to 5 days banned on DOUBLE SAWARI otherwise never apply these ban in Karachi, Lahore or Peshwar.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Forum List

Back