Piers Morgan vs Alex Jones

Alex Jones did not help himself or the pro-gun movement he is trying to represent. Morgan didn't have to say anything. Alex Jones looked like a paranoid, angry, delusional, nut case all by himself. And he obviously doesn't like to be challenged. And he's a birther too which is enough right there to say he's looney tunes.

Alex Jones owned Piss Morgan it was great to watch Alex shut him down to the smallest molecule.

No it wasn't. He made gun owners look crazy. I hope people don't think he's a representative of us, because he most assuredly is not.

How? by being excited about his rights and freedoms? I was proud somebody finally broke through the media machine to get on a primetime show like that and blow it up in favor of Gun Owners. Other Americans should take notes.

It also told the naysayers that claim Alex is a CIA plant to go eat a bowl of stfu.

It's gonna take that type of energy and zeal Alex showed for ALL OF US Gun Owners in the future if you plan to keep your Guns. Because if you think for a second this will be some pussy fight and a win for Gun Owners, think again.

Obama is ready to send his Civilian Army down your block right now to take your guns. don't think he's not. He's just waiting on his orders from on high.

Last edited:
the nuts where the ones that talked about killing him..seeing his children shot..and saying he should not own guns..

But you can't tell this fact to the wacko fools that hate Guns and think Big Brother is the only one that should have them. how ironic

Alex Jones did not help himself or the pro-gun movement he is trying to represent. Morgan didn't have to say anything. Alex Jones looked like a paranoid, angry, delusional, nut case all by himself. And he obviously doesn't like to be challenged. And he's a birther too which is enough right there to say he's looney tunes.

Musta been your first time seeing him in an interview.

I just saw the videos of Alex Jones on Pierce Morgan and wow, talk about an absolute nutcase! Alex Jones is pretty whack! He also came across as a coward who tried to dominate the conversation because he was afraid to engage in a respectful debate with Morgan. Anytime you get someone who cannot (or will not) answer a direct question, you have someone who is afraid of their own shadow.

Alex looked (and acted) like he was scared! And just like a lot of righties around here, he has to make up these bullshit issues about people wanting to take his guns away.

O'Reilly dominates the conversations with his guests, so what. that's Journalism/Politics/Spin Media. It's a fight to see who can get the most valid points out on the table to the world before your time is up.

My guess is Piss Morgan would've dragged out the interview and only asked simple shit like "Do you agree the Sandy Hook Massacre was bad?"...of course you fuckin' idiot!

Alex knew his gameplan from the start and he usurped the program. classic move :clap2:

I had to stop watching O'Reilly cause he way too often asks the guest a question and then interrupts them before they've had a chance to finish a sentence....and there have been times when I really wanted to know what the guest was going to say.

Thinking of Alex's behavior on Morgan's show, I now know that he had a certain amount of information he was determined to get on national TV before someone cut him off. He had to "frontload" to make sure he'd be able to do that.
:thup:

Who was suggesting Popping someone in a boxing match and others were laughing about it ?
Not Alex, but the gun control freaks.

I know which of those I consider to be the real threat, and it's not Alex.

O'Reilly dominates the conversations with his guests, so what. that's Journalism/Politics/Spin Media. It's a fight to see who can get the most valid points out on the table to the world before your time is up.

My guess is Piss Morgan would've dragged out the interview and only asked simple shit like "Do you agree the Sandy Hook Massacre was bad?"...of course you fuckin' idiot!

Alex knew his gameplan from the start and he usurped the program. classic move :clap2:
He showed he's mentally incapable of interacting with other human beings.

Just like a lot of other people on the right, intolerance is a big part of their problem.

I can't watch Alex, never could and never do... But seeing the other people talk about killing him with a gun is fucking amazing, and they thought the idea was a great idea. Fucking crazy fucking people, they should never have any kind of power, ever.

Forum List

Back