Piers Morgan vs Alex Jones

Delia

Truly, Madly, Deeply
Dec 31, 2012
Phfft
This is a very difficult video to watch, the guest is not interactive.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEbBM4DG9V0]SHOWDOWN - Alex Jones vs. Piers Morgan - Round 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAnKOMex_eQ]SHOWDOWN - Alex Jones vs. Piers Morgan - Round 2 - YouTube[/ame]

What is your take on how Alex Jones comported himself in getting his message across? We bear arms in this house. Could they not find a better representative?

Could they not find a better representative?

What makes you think they wanted a better representative? John Lott is always available, but a honest debate is not what Morgan wanted...clearly. Hell, as over-the-top as Jones is, he still wiped the floor with Morgan. Can you image how bad it have been if a better prepared, better spoken 2nd amendment advocate sat with him? They'd never allow that to happen.

What makes you think they wanted a better representative? John Lott is always available, but a honest debate is not what Morgan wanted...clearly. Hell, as over-the-top as Jones is, he still wiped the floor with Morgan. Can you image how bad it have been if a better prepared, better spoken 2nd amendment advocate sat with him? They'd never allow that to happen.

Good point.

Good point.

The man is a paranoid nut case with a gun ready to explode. Take his guns asap.

Good point.

I don't think so. He didn't look like a young man, and he hasn't shot anybody yet, despite having so many guns. He's just passionate.

Alex pwned him.
Jones' british accent visibly shook the "redcoat", classic stuff.

I'm going to have to check out infowars.com.

End of thread.

Last edited:
The one point that was put in place was that in spite of the total gun ban in Brittain the violent crime rate is higher than it is in the USA.....
I saw the article about the Britts wanting to ban long kitchen knives to help protect their subjects.
I guess that way they would have no protection from attack at all and they wouldn't arrest home owners anymore for defending themselves and their families.

In England the first gun that was banned was the revolver - it had a capacity to fire five rounds before you spent the next five minutes reloading the muzzle loading revolver. Then there was a shooting where the shooter used a rifle so they banned all pistols. They called for registration of all guns - rifles and shotguns about four years before the confiscated all the rifles. They imposed taxes on shotgun ownership and raised it until only the wealthiest could afford to pay the tax and then they rounded up all the untaxed shotguns. Now the shotguns have to be locked in gun safes at the shooting rages and hunting clubs so no one has one in their home.
In 1943 the Britts asked the USA to provide rifles for their entire population to help defend against a German invasion. After the war they confiscated the rifles because they could not trust the subjects with guns - and destroyed them all.
Now they are talking about banning your ten inch chef's knife because the chef's they spoke with agreed that it was not a necessary kitchen tool. I wonder if cricket bats are next?

Most of the time I couldn't hear what Alex was saying because he was so busy trying to run his own speech as opposed to having a conversation.

I have watched Piers Morgan a few times and I don't think you can have a discussion with him. He continually interupts and asks new questions to belittle and dominate his guests. It was refreshing to see a guest do it to him for once.

Was he Larry King's replacement? He's not doing a very good job. I don't watch PM. I wonder how long his contract is. I doubt that he's getting Mr. King's ratings.

Alex Jones owned Piss Morgan it was great to watch Alex shut him down to the smallest molecule.

Good point.

What a totally ignorant thing to say.

Most of the time I couldn't hear what Alex was saying because he was so busy trying to run his own speech as opposed to having a conversation.

Alex did the right thing by taking over the show because Piss Morgan was gonna rant and run his mouth and try to paint a fucked up picture of Alex. Media pundits like him do it all the time.

O'Reilly did it to Alex, but this time he was ready.

Alex Jones owned Piss Morgan it was great to watch Alex shut him down to the smallest molecule.

No it wasn't. He made gun owners look crazy. I hope people don't think he's a representative of us, because he most assuredly is not.

I just saw the videos of Alex Jones on Pierce Morgan and wow, talk about an absolute nutcase! Alex Jones is pretty whack! He also came across as a coward who tried to dominate the conversation because he was afraid to engage in a respectful debate with Morgan. Anytime you get someone who cannot (or will not) answer a direct question, you have someone who is afraid of their own shadow.

Alex looked (and acted) like he was scared! And just like a lot of righties around here, he has to make up these bullshit issues about people wanting to take his guns away.

Forum List

Back