Piers Morgan changes mind on vax mandates now that he understands they don't stop transmission.

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hmm, wakey wakey! The best part of this is at the end where he says, "It seemed perfectly logical, honestly, to just change my mind because facts change."

No Pierce, facts don't change. What you are told is science and facts changes, and you go along with it like a good sheep. You vaxxers remain unfazed by this.

Every Jew and fau Jew like Morgan have an authentic vax card

But like traitor Joe, never got vaxed...

But but but we saw Joe get vaxed....

WRONG

We saw Joe get a shot.... Of water.

Hmm, wakey wakey! The best part of this is at the end where he says, "It seemed perfectly logical, honestly, to just change my mind because facts change."

No Pierce, facts don't change. What you are told is science and facts changes, and you go along with it like a good sheep. You vaxxers remain unfazed by this.

My father died this past July with Covid, my uncle like wise died with Covid a month later. With my father Covid protocol was followed but with my uncle no Covid protocol was followed. Anyone visiting my father had to wear glasses, mask, gloves, protective covering. No such thing with my uncle not even a mask.

My father died this past July with Covid, my uncle like wise died with Covid a month later. With my father Covid protocol was followed but with my uncle no Covid protocol was followed. Anyone visiting my father had to wear glasses, mask, gloves, protective covering. No such thing with my uncle not even a mask.
Very sorry to hear that.

The facts didn't change, unless he went out and took the jab the first day or two. Very early on the lack of protection from transmission was well established and presented to the public.

So let me get this straight, he decided to make a health decision and shaming others into doing the same without doing his research. If so he's an idiot.

I spoke on this very forum about the fact when I learned that it didn't prevent transmission, a fact that was well advertised and that was why I said I wasn't interested in getting it at this point. I reserved the right to alter my position as before this important detail I assumed I was just going to get it. Due to this benefit not shifting, I've never had it.

Further to this, I did my own reading and understanding of the virus. I ascertained that if one had a strong immune system and avoided risky situations (such as being in a crowd with strangers), they would minimize their risk. As time went on, as expected, we learned more about diet potentially improving the situation (vitamin D, vitamin C, Zinc etc). Coupled with the lack of protection from transmission, I felt even more comfortable with my decision. Piers ignored all of these facts?

Others were lazy and dangerous in their demands that people get vaxxed. Piers bent to pressure and decided to take the path of least resistance, join the mob that bullied those who stood their ground. Maybe it's the British in him, too many who disgrace their former generations who fought for freedom.

To this day I am looked at as if I am an alien for not being vaxxed. In the hospital, both the nurse and the doctor. The nurse asking incredulously when i said I wasn't vaxxed "not even one"? The doctors first line in his assessment of me was in the hospital report is that "subject is not vaccinated".

People like Piers mocked and bullied others. He is a "conservative" in the old British, Monarchy knee-bending sense only...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back