Picking Up The Trash

years ago in the 80's we had postal carriers who used to let their jeeps idle along the curbs while the carrier jumped out to fill the boxes,the vehicle would follow him down the street....no curb or parked cars they couldnt do it....

Dang. He's good.

(Why is this in Immigration/Illegal Immigration?)
One day, thats the way trash will get picked up in America too

What makes you think its not?

I had a trash truck driver who let his truck move along as he threw bags in. There were no other cars around and obviously, the truck's alignment was spot on. What point are you trying to make? Now it sounds like you may be denigrating the rather impressive feat by these trash collectors.

• Banned
If you're impressed with the feat by these trash collectors, you should see the ones in my neighborhood, we have a truck with a mechanical arm that picks up the trash can and dumps it in the back of the truck and it only takes one guy who stays in the truck.

If you're impressed with the feat by these trash collectors, you should see the ones in my neighborhood, we have a truck with a mechanical arm that picks up the trash can and dumps it in the back of the truck and it only takes one guy who stays in the truck.

Mine too.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGCDSnKWNHI [/ame]

The Roaring Garbage Truck .

Forum List

Back