Physicist who predicted Trump win,predicts a Le Pen win.

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
A strange prediction for a Marine Le Pen victory in France emerges - Hot Air
We shall see. If the French want to become a minority in their country be my guest. If they want their children outnumbered and eventually completely overrun by Muslim invaders be my guest. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink....At some point the brainwashing of the people by the ruling tribe has to hit a wall and say this is WRONG we are being destroyed...I just can't believe no matter how much brainwashing occurs a people would WILLINGLY commit themselves to destruction.

We shall see. If the French want to become a minority in their country be my guest. If they want their children outnumbered and eventually completely overrun by Muslim invaders be my guest. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink....At some point the brainwashing of the people by the ruling tribe has to hit a wall and say this is WRONG we are being destroyed...I just can't believe no matter how much brainwashing occurs a people would WILLINGLY commit themselves to destruction.
Thread of the year!

Oopsie.

Thread of the year!
Fuck off snowflake.....but you did remind me to turn the news on and stop watching my recorded shows.

I didn't have to be a physicist, nor a prophet, to predict that France is soon to be done.

Thread of the year!
Fuck off snowflake.....but you did remind me to turn the news on and stop watching my recorded shows.
Are you mad because you touted a sucky prediction?

Macron Decisively Defeats Le Pen in French Presidential Race

Someone tell this guy how to delete a thread, to avoid constant embarrassment.

Forum List

Back