Physical exam today...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
I get my annual physical exam today... I hate it when he says, "Turn your head and cough." and when you hear that rubber glove snap as he puts it on and says, "Now turn around and lean over the exam table." I don't even like to eat a lot of cheese if you know what I mean!:(

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBsIcRZBh3A]YouTube - Chevy Chase as Fletch[/ame]

Good luck Mr. Babbar.

I get my annual physical exam today... I hate it when he says, "Turn your head and cough." and when you hear that rubber glove snap as he puts it on and says, "Now turn around and lean over the exam table." I don't even like to eat a lot of cheese if you know what I mean!:(

continue your moderation in smoking afghan carpets.

What a day today was... My regular doctor had a family emergency and was not in his office to do my physical exam. Instead, a very pretty female doctor (with a great set of hangers) was pinch hitting for him today. I didn't know this until after I had that gown thing on and was sitting in his exam room waiting for the poking and probing to begin. She walked in and introduced her self and said she was his back-up today and I nearly had a stroke. My wife started laughing and they both had a grand time at my expense. She touched me in places and in ways that were very professional but yet it left me gasping for air. At one point she even asked if I had trouble breathing... That turn your head and cough thing and the part where she checks your tonsils from the bottom up instead of looking into your mouth well... Let's just say I am still crimson in color and I will never be the same. Mrs. BBD had the time of her life and laughed all the way home. At least she said I was healthy and would live until next year if I didn't get hit by a truck.:eek:

Last edited:
Amateur!!! ;) My regular doc is a female. She's been giving me an annual physical for at least the last 10 years.......and I LIKE it! :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back