photos of America 2022... add others

I have known some rather impressive (at least in some ways) homeless people, 2 who were highly educated. One lived in a van, went to work every day, minded his own business and tried to steer young people in the right direction when the opportunity would come up, dissuading them from making babies, for one thing, babies they were not capable of caring for, to speak of..

And I am sorry to disagree with you but no way in hell are 100% of ANY homeless group in any area of the country drug addicts. maybe 60% (doubtful)? NOT 100%

Well, then by all means, don't watch that documentary.

1670457004178.png

~S~

Have you ever been homeless?

In a way, everyone is homeless. We do not belong here. We were created for God but lost all connection to Him through sin and now... we have all these egregious problems like homelessness and malice against people just because they cannot afford $1500 / mon rent and etc... etc...

This is my world in 2022, with Rudoph having little nubs showing he is a buck, and twin sister, Clarice, an Mama, Lady for short, full name, Lady Batman, for the bat wing in white on her nose.

Then pics of Rudolph 8 months later with his antlers!! Clarify is in the background by the deer corn, but Rudolf is heading towards the kitchen window. Where I have apples.

And Lady had another baby, their younger sister, who is a real RARITY...maybe 1% of a deer heard turn out like her new baby,

She is WHITE and BROWN.. They are called

PIE BALD DEER

so we named her PIE-Wacket

My neck of the woods it is peaceful, and lovely, and all the rewards of heaven, here on Earth... it's God's country!

Attachments

• 20220731_100803.jpg
    20220731_100803.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 20211030_072847.jpg
    20211030_072847.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 20220731_100230.jpg
    20220731_100230.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 20220917_195224.jpg
    20220917_195224.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 20220731_095410.jpg
    20220731_095410.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 9
This is my world in 2022, with Rudoph having little nubs showing he is a buck, and twin sister, Clarice, an Mama, Lady for short, full name, Lady Batman, for the bat wing in white on her nose.

Then pics of Rudolph 8 months later with his antlers!! Clarify is in the background by the deer corn, but Rudolf is heading towards the kitchen window. Where I have apples.

And Lady had another baby, their younger sister, who is a real RARITY...maybe 1% of a deer heard turn out like her new baby,

She is WHITE and BROWN.. They are called

PIE BALD DEER

so we named her PIE-Wacket

My neck of the woods it is peaceful, and lovely, and all the rewards of heaven, here on Earth... it's God's country!
i was wondering what this had to do w/ OP

but I guess you are contributing your own American life

ok

Do you ever eat those deer?

i was wondering what this had to do w/ OP

but I guess you are contributing your own American life

ok

Do you ever eat those deer?
No!

And every year in November, I am on my knees every night praying for Lady and all of her kids, that God protects them and lets them survive the hunting season! :eek: I haven't seen Rudolf in 3 weeks! :(

I'm hoping he is just doing his man thing, with all the doe, and has not been killed! And hoping he comes back to visit once in a while!!

My neighbor has 200 acres that he owns, and another surrounding thousand acres of just woods where he hunts, and is always teasing me, saying he Thanks me, for fattening up the deer for him! :eek-52:

No!

And every year in November, I am on my knees every night praying for Lady and all of her kids, that God protects them and lets them survive the hunting season! :eek: I haven't seen Rudolf in 3 weeks! :(

I'm hoping he is just doing his man thing, with all the doe, and has not been killed! And hoping he comes back to visit once in a while!!

My neighbor has 200 acres that he owns, and another surrounding thousand acres of just woods where he hunts, and is always teasing me, saying he Thanks me, for fattening up the deer for him! :eek-52:
well, I tnd to think God put deer on EArth for us to eat.

Yes, they are great to look at and stuff, but then you have to eat them. They are just animals, not beings with souls. True, some humans do not seem to have one of those either but

sigh

well, I tnd to think God put deer on EArth for us to eat.

Yes, they are great to look at and stuff, but then you have to eat them. They are just animals, not beings with souls. True, some humans do not seem to have one of those either but

sigh
The Lion lies peacefully with the lamb, in Heaven....God still saves the animals and brings them to Heaven! :D whether they have souls or just special love, God brings animals to his house, in Heaven!

And yes some animals are put on earth for our nutrition, but we should not kill them for joy killing! We should give thanks for the food.

The Lion lies peacefully with the lamb, in Heaven....God still saves the animals and brings them to Heaven! :D whether they have souls or just special love, God brings animals to his house, in Heaven!

And yes some animals are put on earth for our nutrition, but we should not kill them for joy killing! We should give thanks for the food.
when human babies are protected and all humans, then I will start caring about animals who do not have souls and do not go to Heaven (that I am aware of). God created them to live by instinct. They do not think or reason. Yes, I know.. many humans don't either. They give humanity a bad name. But they are capable of thinking (presumably).

That said, I do wonder why God even puts up with 90% of humans... sigh

But there is always that thing called free will. A person on a wrong track can always change his/her mind and repent, which maybe is why God puts up with them.. He waits for them... and waits and waits and waits..

LOL

I tried to make the pic smaller (of Elon) couldn't do it this time.. no idea why

maybe the mods like Elon

:)

Forum List

Back