Photos and Video of India's Mars Orbiter Mission

india-s-mars-orbiter-mission-makes-big-breakthrough_1425545939.jpg

india-s-mars-orbiter-mission-makes-big-breakthrough_1425546029.jpg

india-s-mars-orbiter-mission-makes-big-breakthrough1425530890.jpg

India s Mars Orbiter Mission makes big breakthrough - Sen.com

The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) held a media day for viewing of their Mars Orbiter Mission two weeks ago, so lots of photos of actual hardware have been trickling out onto the Web since then. I've assembled a bunch of them into an album on Flickr. Here are some highlights:

Photos and Video of India's Mars Orbiter Mission, proceeding toward October 28 launch | The Planetary Society

India has a space program? K...

"2. There are 820 million chronically hungry people in the world.
3. 1/3rd of the worldÂ’s hungry live in India.
7. India has 212 million undernourished people
9. Over 7000 Indians die of hunger every day."
Hunger Facts The Hunger Site for Facts Bhookh.com

Priorities guys.

The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) held a media day for viewing of their Mars Orbiter Mission two weeks ago, so lots of photos of actual hardware have been trickling out onto the Web since then. I've assembled a bunch of them into an album on Flickr. Here are some highlights:

Photos and Video of India's Mars Orbiter Mission, proceeding toward October 28 launch | The Planetary Society

Priorities guys.

I have addressed these points in detail with you but you sound particularly resistant to learning anything. I will try one more time:

Poverty is not reduced by sitting on your ass and wishing for things. It is reduced by working. In modern days, technology makes up for an important portion of work. A major chunk of work lies in frontier technologies such as space, defense, etc. The infrastructures used for space, military and civilian industrial complex are build on each other. They are not decouple from one another.

There are poor people in the U.S., China and other space faring countries. I do not see you losing your sleep over that. Why must India stop all its progress and become more poor just because its technological advancement causes jealousy among racist people like yourself?

Priorities guys.

I have addressed these points in detail with you but you sound particularly resistant to learning anything. I will try one more time:

Poverty is not reduced by sitting on your ass and wishing for things. It is reduced by working. In modern days, technology makes up for an important portion of work. A major chunk of work lies in frontier technologies such as space, defense, etc. The infrastructures used for space, military and civilian industrial complex are build on each other. They are not decouple from one another.

There are poor people in the U.S., China and other space faring countries. I do not see you losing your sleep over that. Why must India stop all its progress and become more poor just because its technological advancement causes jealousy among racist people like yourself?

Until 7000 of your citizens aren't dying every DAY of starvation, wasting tax monies on a flight of fancy (literally) is irresponsible and tantamount to a war crime.

Priorities guys.

Until 7000 of your citizens aren't dying every DAY of starvation, wasting tax monies on a flight of fancy (literally) is irresponsible and tantamount to a war crime.

You have no concept of work ethics and hard work. In your simple mind, you think money comes from the government. Money comes from people working. People will not be able work without infrastructure. Infrastructure is not possible without research. Great deal of research takes place in space industry which is applicable towards military and other civilian projects. This is good for India.

BTW, you used to do better when you were overtly racist. Now, you just come across as a c*** sucker :)

Forum List

Back