Philly protest will support suspect accused of shooting six cops

The Philly incident just shows the depth of the institutional racism in our system. These pigs were so hellbent on framing an innocent black man that they shot themselves.

Black power!!!

200px-Ferguson%2C_Day_4%2C_Photo_21.png

Democrats just keep handing Trump 2020.

‘I don’t understand it,’ police commissioner says. ‘There’s certain marches I do understand; this is definitely not one of them’

Philly protest will support suspect accused of shooting six cops: 'I don't understand it,' police commissioner says

Blacks like IMATool have their heads so full of bigotry towards the police, employers and everyone else, they have to work overtime to get clear of it all just to focus on their bigotry towards Whites.

The Philly incident just shows the depth of the institutional racism in our system. These pigs were so hellbent on framing an innocent black man that they shot themselves.

Black power!!!

200px-Ferguson%2C_Day_4%2C_Photo_21.png

When you're Black, it is OK to shoot cops. Then it's not murder, it is merely getting even for reparations owed.

What do they want? For all police to just quit?

They may think they will be able to run wild and do whatever they want if that happens, but little do they know they will run into armed patriots.

They may think they will be able to run wild and do whatever they want if that happens, but little do they know they will run into armed patriots.

It's always amazed me that the people who most yearn for anarchy, are those who would benefit the least from it.

It's always amazed me that the people who most yearn for anarchy, are those who would benefit the least from it.

Most Anarchists are not able to defend the belief.

Most Anarchists are not able to defend the belief.

Not honestly.

Anarchists are like people who yearn for a Zombie Apocalypse.

They truly believe they will be triumphant survivors and not Zombie poop.

Forum List

Back