Philadelphia’s Islamist Boy Scouts

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
Most Muslim extremists first radicalize their youth via sermon and brainwashing. One group, however, is skipping those steps and is taking the youngest of children right to the paramilitary route. But this group is not in Afghanistan or Iraq. No, it’s in Philadelphia, the so-called ‘City of Brotherly Love.’

Jawala Scouts or the Jawala Scout Youth Leadership Program, an Islamic paramilitary boys group, was incorporated in Philadelphia in August 2005. It was founded a short time before that.

The children joining Jawala Scouts are as young as seven years of age. This is disconcerting, when considering some of the activities of the group, which include hand-to-hand combat, firearms training and survival tactics. Photographs from the group’s official website show the kids dressed in military fatigues, hiking through the woods, and engaged in wrestling.

Jawala Scouts are no Boy Scouts. The group is run by those who wish to use the most innocent in our society for sinister means. It is a type of abuse that, up until this point, has gone unnoticed. But now that it’s been made public, the public needs to speak out, so that the city of Philadelphia does the right thing.

What we do not want to hear is that the next terrorist attacker was formerly a member of Jawala Scouts.

scouts.jpg

Philadelphia?s Islamist Boy Scouts | FrontPage Magazine

Oh brother.

http://www.jawalascouts.com/

Last edited:
I did. I didn't see hand to hand to hand combat but they do offer firearms training, survival training, hiking in the woods :)eek:) and probably wrestling, just like "normal" boy scouts.

As part of the Venturing Program in BSA, we have the youth, both sexes, on the firing range with black powder, modern weopons, and also military weopons, semi-auto, such as the 03 Springfield, citizens version of the M-16, 30 Carbine, and the semi-auto 30.06, the name of which escapes me at the moment.

I would have to say that unless they are teaching hate, then their program is just a copy of what is available in BSA, as many programs of the Evangelicals are, even to the point of using the BSA Fieldbook.

It's Killadelphia conspiracist.
[/I]

I did. I didn't see hand to hand to hand combat but they do offer firearms training, survival training, hiking in the woods :)eek:) and probably wrestling, just like "normal" boy scouts.

You're kidding, right?

# MILITARY DRILLING
# ARCHERY
# WRESTLING
# MARTIAL ARTS
# SURVIVAL TRAINING
# FIRE ARMS SAFETY

Jawala_Scouts_7.jpg

Jawala Scouts wrestling, firearms training and discipline, ages 7-17

Their code:

Our program is designed to teach, train, and impart to Muslim Youth the virtues of the following:

* TAQWA
* DISCIPLINE
* RESPONSIBILITY
* COURAGE
* LEADERSHIP
* SELF-DEFENSE
* SURVIVAL
* SPORTMANSHIP

BSA Code of Honor:

SCOUT LAW

A Scout is

TRUSTWORTHY. A Scout tells the truth. He keeps his promises. Honesty is part of his code of conduct. People can depend on him.

LOYAL. A Scout is true to his family, Scout leaders, friends, school, and nation.

HELPFUL. A Scout is concerned about other people. He does things willingly for others without pay or reward.

FRIENDLY. A Scout is a friend to all. He is a brother to other Scouts. He seeks to understand others. He respects those with ideas and customs other than his own.

COURTEOUS. A Scout is polite to everyone regardless of age or position. He knows good manners make it easier for people to get along together.

KIND. A Scout understands there is strength in being gentle. He treats others as he wants to be treated. He does not hurt or kill harmless things without reason.

OBEDIENT. A Scout follows the rules of his family, school, and troop. He obeys the laws of his community and country. If he thinks these rules and laws are unfair, he tries to have them changed in an orderly manner rather than disobey them.

CHEERFUL. A Scout looks for the bright side of things. He cheerfully does tasks that come his way. He tries to make others happy.

THRIFTY. A Scout works to pay his way and to help others. He saves for unforeseen needs. He protects and conserves natural resources. He carefully uses time and property.

BRAVE. A Scout can face danger even if he is afraid. He has the courage to stand for what he thinks is right even if others laugh at or threaten him.

CLEAN. A Scout keeps his body and mind fit and clean. He goes around with those who believe in living by these same ideals. He helps keep his home and community clean.

REVERENT. A Scout is reverent toward God. He is faithful in his religious duties. He respects the beliefs of others.

Sorry, chanel...hysterical right wing propaganda isn't proof of anything. The BSA gives out merit badges for shooting pistols and rifles.

Military drilling...what is that, marching in formation? :cuckoo:

Come back when you have evidence that they are plotting the downfall of America.

So far reading through this thread, I do not feel compelled to buy into the fear and hysteria.

Focus here people. Do they have merit badges or maybe a virgin? Collect all seventy and go to heaven.

No fear or hysteria here. Just disgust.

Philadelphia is a disgrace.

I wonder if this is one of the youth leadership projects that the New Black Panthers claim to support. :evil:

"For vindictive entertainment purposes only."

They save the merit badge for suicide bombing for last.

No fear or hysteria here. Just disgust.

Philadelphia is a disgrace.

I wonder if this is one of the youth leadership projects that the New Black Panthers claim to support. :evil:
Ever watch an Eagle's game? We hold these truths to be self evident that Philly is a disgrace. They THREW BATTERIES at Browns players once for cripes sake! They assaulted "Santa Claus". It's the only NFL stadium with its own built in jail AND COURTROOM!

And of course, in 2008, we watched the "New Black Panthers" Create segregationist polling places.

Why not Philly?

We went to a Phillies game this summer and they had more security on the field than players. No bullshit.
My son goes to college there and the other one is looking at Villanova - former home of the Jihadist Summer Camps. :evil:

This is the first rule of this group:

According to Tafsir ibn Kathir, the root meaning of taqwa is to avoid what one dislikes.

Taqwa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No wonder the Philadelphia teachers aren't showing up for work. These kids are trained to "avoid what one dislikes". I imagine that covers just about everything at school. - except the guns. :evil:

I find it amusing that those who have a willful blindness to global jihad and Obamas wealth redistribution goals, always seem to buy the AGW myth hook line and sinker .

Forum List

Back