Philadelphia does it. Bans bulletproof glass in stores!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
What earthly reason is there for this except to make it easier for blacks to rob stores. ? Bill sponsor cindy bass is black,

Philly City Council Approves Bill Banning Bulletproof Glass From Shops

dec 15 2017 The Philadelphia City Council voted 14-3 on Thursday to pass a bill allowing the city's Department of Licenses and Inspections to ban shop owners from protecting themselves and their employees with bulletproof plexiglass.

Philadelphia 8th District Councilwoman Cindy Bass, who sponsored the bill, said previously that having to see plexiglass represents an "indignity" to her constituents.

While the original bill demanded an outright ban be implemented immediately, the city council amended the bill to say "the city's Department of Licenses and Inspections has until January of 2021 to develop rules for the 'USE OR REMOVAL' of the barriers," Fox 29 reports.

From a legal standpoint, the Department of Licenses and Inspections could implement the ban tomorrow if they so please.

It's the liquor store robbery Union they are very strong Philly...

What earthly reason is there for this except to make it easier for blacks to rob stores. ? Bill sponsor cindy bass is black,

dec 15 2017 The Philadelphia City Council voted 14-3 on Thursday to pass a bill allowing the city's Department of Licenses and Inspections to ban shop owners from protecting themselves and their employees with bulletproof plexiglass.

Philadelphia 8th District Councilwoman Cindy Bass, who sponsored the bill, said previously that having to see plexiglass represents an "indignity" to her constituents.

While the original bill demanded an outright ban be implemented immediately, the city council amended the bill to say "the city's Department of Licenses and Inspections has until January of 2021 to develop rules for the 'USE OR REMOVAL' of the barriers," Fox 29 reports.

From a legal standpoint, the Department of Licenses and Inspections could implement the ban tomorrow if they so please.
Fake News check: Philly City Councilwoman Bass didn't call bulletproof glass 'racist'

I wonder if their local court house will save citizens the indignity of passing by metal detectors, or if banks will remove their plexi glass?. If one person dies it will be on this woman. people wouldnt put plexi-glass in their stores unless they needed it. You can bet these Koreans will be keeping a gun behind the counter now if the glass is removed. thank you council woman for raising the stakes!

Fake News check: Philly City Councilwoman Bass didn't call bulletproof glass 'racist'
she didnt speedos did that....but then he is a dipshit.....

she didnt speedos did that....but then he is a dipshit.....

He is a total dipshit, however she did say evoke racism claims towards people putting plexiglass up in stores. I heard her myself. I didn’t even bother to read the “fact check”, because I know it’s bullshit

Last edited:
The woman who is doing this is trying to ban those little stores that sell vices, like booze, cigarettes and lotto tickets. Young thug types hang out there, so she thinks the store is the problem. And she knows if she removes the safety of the glass, they will close and relocate.

The woman who is doing this is trying to ban those little stores that sell vices, like booze, cigarettes and lotto tickets. Young thug types hang out there, so she thinks the store is the problem. And she knows if she removes the safety of the glass, they will close and relocate.
IOW, only elite neighborhoods should have convenience stores where you can purchase vices?

Sounds sort of discriminatory to me.

So here is the deal. Since the middle classes and upper classes pay most of the taxes, we KNOW where the fuzz spends most of the time patrolling. They don't give a damn about the poor communities, THAT is why the crimes get committed there.

There is no profit in keeping crime down in those communities. The middle classes demand safe neighborhoods for their tax dollars, and in return, the fuzz makes traffic stops and fills their quotas filling their coffers with affluent code breakers.

This stupid elite representative is just trying to drive business, services and opportunity out of the poor neighborhoods so the policing services don't have to use resources to do their job. This is why things like, "food deserts" exist, because of government meddling in the economy. IF some enterprising folks wanted to make a private police force that would charge for security in this neighborhood, or the gangs wanted to run a racketeering operation to keep businesses safe so they would not have to put up glass, do you think the cops and the state would allow that?

I doubt it, I HIGHLY doubt it.

The state HATES the poor. The only thing they are good for is to make a profit off their slavery in the prison-industrial complex.

HAHAHA. You are the dumbest person. I told you why this passed. Cindy wants to make it easier for blacks to rob stores.

You know why the STATE hates the poor? B/C they don't pay taxes. If you don't pay taxes, the quicker you die, are imprisoned, or join the army to be cannon fodder, the better.

Will black-owned businesses get an exemption?? Oh that's right -- there are no black -owned businesses in philly or anywhere else. Tough to run a business when you can't read or count or even tell time.

HAHAHA. You are the dumbest person. I told you why this passed. Cindy wants to make it easier for blacks to rob stores.

Put a help wanted sign in the window.....

I can't help it if you read a few lines and then apply your personal brand of ignorance filling out the rest.

There are several articles and interviews concerning what she is doing. If you work really hard, you can read them without your lips moving.

Progressives have always been fucked in the head... Crazy cannot be understood

IOW, only elite neighborhoods should have convenience stores where you can purchase vices?

Sounds sort of discriminatory to me.

So here is the deal. Since the middle classes and upper classes pay most of the taxes, we KNOW where the fuzz spends most of the time patrolling. They don't give a damn about the poor communities, THAT is why the crimes get committed there.

There is no profit in keeping crime down in those communities. The middle classes demand safe neighborhoods for their tax dollars, and in return, the fuzz makes traffic stops and fills their quotas filling their coffers with affluent code breakers.

This stupid elite representative is just trying to drive business, services and opportunity out of the poor neighborhoods so the policing services don't have to use resources to do their job. This is why things like, "food deserts" exist, because of government meddling in the economy. IF some enterprising folks wanted to make a private police force that would charge for security in this neighborhood, or the gangs wanted to run a racketeering operation to keep businesses safe so they would not have to put up glass, do you think the cops and the state would allow that?

I doubt it, I HIGHLY doubt it.

The state HATES the poor. The only thing they are good for is to make a profit off their slavery in the prison-industrial complex.
You're kidding, right?

Forum List

Back