Pfizer has a vaccine ready...will apply for release late November

How does that change the OP's lie that a vaccine is "READT" to a truth?????
Why in the hell do you think you know what Pfizer has in their development pipeline or not?

You have many mental problems. Your belief that you are omniscient is one of them.
End of issue.

Trumpists always continue to LIER wven when the truth has been pointed out to them!!!!!
From the title of this thread, "Pfizer has a vaccine ready."
"WILL APPLY FOR RELEASE IN NOVEMBER".
The word Ready has your panties in a wad.........lol

Sounds like they claim they have one ......and are probably testing it......pushing to be the first to go make a killing off of it in November............Maybe it will not BLIND PEOPLE for the rush to make a buck.........

You can take it.......no chance in hell I'll take it........Not after the reports I've read.......

Summary
Understanding adaptive immunity to SARS-CoV-2 is important for vaccine development, interpreting coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pathogenesis, and calibration of pandemic control measures. Using HLA class I and II predicted peptide “megapools,” circulating SARS-CoV-2-specific CD8+ and CD4+ T cells were identified in ∼70% and 100% of COVID-19 convalescent patients, respectively. CD4+ T cell responses to spike, the main target of most vaccine efforts, were robust and correlated with the magnitude of the anti-SARS-CoV-2 IgG and IgA titers. The M, spike, and N proteins each accounted for 11%–27% of the total CD4+ response, with additional responses commonly targeting nsp3, nsp4, ORF3a, and ORF8, among others. For CD8+ T cells, spike and M were recognized, with at least eight SARS-CoV-2 ORFs targeted. Importantly, we detected SARS-CoV-2-reactive CD4+ T cells in ∼40%–60% of unexposed individuals, suggesting cross-reactive T cell recognition between circulating “common cold” coronaviruses and SARS-CoV-2.

FDA approval? Yeah like fenfen, zantac and a host of others? No thanks.
Hadn't even heard about the Zantac recall yet. Nice kid gloves treatment demonstrating the power of the drug industry. When one proves to have no shelf life they just refer to the toxic product as an "impurity" or "contaminant."

It's on TV "If you have used this and have this you may be entitled...." Hell I had zantac before it was over the counter. What else "FDA APPROVED" is a killer? Dr always says "oh but our drugs are FDA approved" So what, the rat lived?

You ignorant fuck. It means it's ready at Pfizer, but takes time to be (FDA approved/tested) THEN released to the public.

Go chew on your bone hagatha. Meanwhile take a reading comprehension class or 10.

Forum List

Back