Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Should Not Be Taken by Those With Significant Allergies, U.K. Regulators Warn

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
Initial doses of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine are being given in the U.K., and it appears healthcare workers are some of the first to receive it. Regulators have issued a warning to people with severe allergic reactions. Those who have suffered an anaphylactic reaction, like those who carry an EpiPen, should not take this particular vaccine brand after two National Health Service (NHS) workers suffered reactions

Professor Stephen Powis, national medical director for NHS England, said: “As is common with new vaccines, the MHRA have advised on a precautionary basis that people with a significant history of allergic reactions do not receive this vaccination after two people with a history of significant allergic reactions responded adversely yesterday.”

This means that anyone scheduled to receive the vaccine on Wednesday will be asked about their history of allergic reactions.

The updated MHRA advice states: “Any person with a history of a significant allergic reaction to a vaccine, medicine or food (such as previous history of anaphylactoid reaction or those who have been advised to carry an adrenaline autoinjector) should not receive the Pfizer/BioNtech vaccine.

Go ahead and take it.

Initial doses of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine are being given in the U.K., and it appears healthcare workers are some of the first to receive it. Regulators have issued a warning to people with severe allergic reactions. Those who have suffered an anaphylactic reaction, like those who carry an EpiPen, should not take this particular vaccine brand after two National Health Service (NHS) workers suffered reactions

Professor Stephen Powis, national medical director for NHS England, said: “As is common with new vaccines, the MHRA have advised on a precautionary basis that people with a significant history of allergic reactions do not receive this vaccination after two people with a history of significant allergic reactions responded adversely yesterday.”

This means that anyone scheduled to receive the vaccine on Wednesday will be asked about their history of allergic reactions.

The updated MHRA advice states: “Any person with a history of a significant allergic reaction to a vaccine, medicine or food (such as previous history of anaphylactoid reaction or those who have been advised to carry an adrenaline autoinjector) should not receive the Pfizer/BioNtech vaccine.

Go ahead and take it.

Standard for any vaccine.

This isn't news.

Go ahead and take it.
They are just announcing this now after people are already getting the vaccine? :confused-84:

Go ahead and take it.

This isn't news.

Horse hockey. it IS news and so is the fact that it contains abortd fetal cells and nano technology

When wicked Democrat doctors have violated their Hippocratic Oath to inflict such grievous harm and injustice on their patients in the guise of mental health, we cannot afford any aid or comfort to such traitors to the U.S. Constitution, nor can we suppose these “doctors” are there to save our lives or for the benefit our our health or well-being under any circumstances.
Physician heal thyself, indeed! Damned docs can't even cure their own heart disease, let alone the fictitious illness du jour, namely COVID-19, so last year already. And what other punitive gun control measures and life-ruining medical history as a matter of public record are the damned recommending for us?

Go ahead and take it.

This isn't news.

Horse hockey. it IS news and so is the fact that it contains abortd fetal cells and nano technology

Links?

All vaccines can result in an allergic reaction.

This isn't news.

Oh, yes, it is: it's leading the news right now and the stock market is dropping like a brick through water.

Pfizer is saying they didn't get such reactions while testing 44,000 people ---------- but TWO persons seriously ill the very first day, yesterday, they started vaccinating? Shooooooooooo --- of course what happened is that they excluded everyone with ANY kind of any health condition from the test. Sheeeeeeeesh. But I can't really blame them for that. They were after something, the first something, they could stick out there on the market. They didn't want to doom themselves, as any bad reactions in test subject does doom the company --- look at AstroZeneca, an English vaccine and England won't use it, because they did have some reactions.

We were sitting at home watching the stock market go down and trying to figure out if we would be considered allergic ---- it's not that easy! They are starting to say it's severe anaphylactic shock episodes and having to carry an EpiPen --- both the people who got sick did carry those. That's not us. But we're waiting to see what else happens.

This isn't news.

Oh, yes, it is: it's leading the news right now and the stock market is dropping like a brick through water.

Pfizer is saying they didn't get such reactions while testing 44,000 people ---------- but TWO persons seriously ill the very first day, yesterday, they started vaccinating? Shooooooooooo --- of course what happened is that they excluded everyone with ANY kind of any health condition from the test. Sheeeeeeeesh. But I can't really blame them for that. They were after something, the first something, they could stick out there on the market. They didn't want to doom themselves, as any bad reactions in test subject does doom the company --- look at AstroZeneca, an English vaccine and England won't use it, because they did have some reactions.

We were sitting at home watching the stock market go down and trying to figure out if we would be considered allergic ---- it's not that easy! They are starting to say it's severe anaphylactic shock episodes and having to carry an EpiPen --- both the people who got sick did carry those. That's not us. But we're waiting to see what else happens.

Since I carry an epi-pen anyway, I'm not that concerned.

I want to be able to go out again without restrictions, and to me a vaccine that gets me there is worth the risk.

My risk evaluation is less about me, and more about exposing my 101 year old grandfather. I limit my non work outside activity because of that, not because I am afraid of getting sick myself.

Go ahead and take it.

This isn't news.

Links?

I've postd the contents of the vaccine all over this forum. Google nano technology in covid vaccine, same with fetal cells

I want to be able to go out again without restrictions, and to me a vaccine that gets me there is worth the risk.

My risk evaluation is less about me, and more about exposing my 101 year old grandfather. I limit my non work outside activity because of that, not because I am afraid of getting sick myself.

If you carry an EpiPen, they are already saying they won't give it to you, here or there. Assuming you admit it, I guess! Always get it in a facility with rescusitation equipment, Britain's medical system announced today. Yow.

You could wait till everyone else gets it and then the disease will go away --- you would be exempt, even if there is forced vaccination or mandated certificates.

Is this really the world we suddenly live in?? Horrible.

Go ahead and take it.

This isn't news.

Links?

I've postd the contents of the vaccine all over this forum. Google nano technology in covid vaccine, same with fetal cells

A fetal line, no fetal cells are actually in the vaccine. You can have ethical issues with it, but try to be more factual.

If you carry an EpiPen, they are already saying they won't give it to you, here or there. Assuming you admit it, I guess! Always get it in a facility with rescusitation equipment, Britain's medical system announced today. Yow.

You could wait till everyone else gets it and then the disease will go away --- you would be exempt, even if there is forced vaccination or mandated certificates.

Is this really the world we suddenly live in?? Horrible.

not waiting. I've got a 5 bar bender planned once I can wander aimlessly without worrying about restrictions.

Go ahead and take it.

This isn't news.

Links?

A fetal line, no fetal cells are actually in the vaccine. You can have ethical issues with it, but try to be more factual.

Fetal tissue is in the vaccine. Just thank me, you learned something from me.

Well, "line" means cell line, so ---- it would have to be fetal cells if it's fetal tissue. I never heard anything about that, but who knows.

What I am interested in is the mRNA technique. Sounds cool, but talk about untested!!!!! It's a leap off a high diving board! I have been trying to find out if mRNA has even been used for veterinary diseases in animals, ever, and I cannot find that it has. I guess the whole world of humans is supposed to test this for Moderna and Pfizer. It's a totally, utterly new thing. Which could be great! Or it could be lethal.............

We'll wait awhile.

Go ahead and take it.

This isn't news.

Links?

Fetal tissue was the source for the line, none in the vaccine.

tissue can't be injected.

Well, "line" means cell line, so ---- it would have to be fetal cells if it's fetal tissue. I never heard anything about that, but who knows.

What I am interested in is the mRNA technique. Sounds cool, but talk about untested!!!!! It's a leap off a high diving board! I have been trying to find out if mRNA has even been used for veterinary diseases in animals, ever, and I cannot find that it has. I guess the whole world of humans is supposed to test this for Moderna and Pfizer. It's a totally, utterly new thing. Which could be great! Or it could be lethal.............

We'll wait awhile.

you can't inject cells like that. why would you?

Forum List

Back