Pffffft. Amateur

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
Phi Delta Smasha - November 10, 2009

NOVEMBER 10--As part of an apparent hazing ritual, an Iowa fraternity pledge consumed so much booze that his blood alcohol level was nearly .500 when, barely breathing, he was admitted early Sunday to a Des Moines hospital. Nate Erickson, a 19-year-old Drake University freshman pledging the Phi Delta Theta fraternity, was found unresponsive at a home used by the frat, according to the below Des Moines Police Department report (which was unearthed by the Times-Delphic). Erickson's mother told cops that her son had sent out text messages "stating that 'they' were making me do full cups of Everclear and that he had already done 5 beer can shots."

I blew a .28 once back in my drinking days and was able to hold a conversation with my Commander, First Shirt, and the arresting officer all at the same time. When the time came to get what was coming to me my Commander said that if she didn't see the test results in front of her she would have never known I was even intoxicated.

I blew a .28 once back in my drinking days and was able to hold a conversation with my Commander, First Shirt, and the arresting officer all at the same time. When the time came to get what was coming to me my Commander said that if she didn't see the test results in front of her she would have never known I was even intoxicated.

Yo is that where the Article 15 came from?!?

Did you get one for that???

Yeah, but ya still got busted.

Trick is to never have to actually take the breathalyzer :lol:

lol ... that's where the nickname came from ... my supervisor and NCOIC were convinced that's what was coming that had me all prepared to take it like a man but all I got was an LOR but from that day forth I was known as "Art One Five."

We had alcoholics come into the ER with ETOH levels in the 300s and they were going into withdrawals. Walking around and talking with ease at 550. Now that's what ya call tolerance.

In 1492 Columbus was a sailor.
He sailed across the ocean blue
And pledged Phi Delta Theta.

Phi Delts apparently haven't changed much from when I knew them. National is going to kill them. I smell immediate national probation for that chapter and the IFC at the university will have a few spankings to give them as well.

lol ... that's where the nickname came from ... my supervisor and NCOIC were convinced that's what was coming that had me all prepared to take it like a man but all I got was an LOR but from that day forth I was known as "Art One Five."
Not driving though, right? no way just an LOR for that. What was it, drinking in tech school out of phase or something?

Nevermind that doesn't sound like a tech school situation. Supervisors and NCOIC's didn't really come into play until PDS.

I almost got an A15 myself and ALSO only got an LOR instead, lol

Not driving though, right? no way just an LOR for that. What was it, drinking in tech school out of phase or something?

I was living in the dorms on Pope at the time. I got into a fight with some kid, chased him into his room and proceded to repeatedly kick his door for like 2 minutes straight until I got tired and went back to my room. When the cops showed up like 20 minutes later I had already forgotten that I did it.

I was living in the dorms on Pope at the time. I got into a fight with some kid, chased him into his room and proceded to repeatedly kick his door for like 2 minutes straight until I got tired and went back to my room. When the cops showed up like 20 minutes later I had already forgotten that I did it.

ah, yeah that doesn't sound like A-15 material. That's too harsh for just disorderly conduct.

Maybe if you'd have caught dude and lumped him up as well, I could see it. But LOR was more than enough punishment otherwise.

Forum List

Back