Zone1 Peyote

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

An interesting article about religious freedom in America and how it only applied to Christians.

Its a shame that corporate America has now taken up peyote. Perhaps some things are best left alone.
i did peyote once long ago.....out in the Mohave Desert.....not bad.....

Indigenous americans? I never fought through genocide and forced assimilation :dunno:

An interesting article about religious freedom in America and how it only applied to Christians.

Its a shame that corporate America has now taken up peyote. Perhaps some things are best left alone.

Many moons ago, shortly after I met the woman whose been my wife 40+ years, I went to visit a friend in Phoenix for the purpose of figuring out what I wanted to do with my life. I stayed in AZ about a week and was only at his home for 2 days. The rest of the time I drove all over the state from Sonora, Painted Desert, Grand Canyon, Flagstaff. I rented a car but had to return it shortly after picking it up. The rent a car place gave me a quick replacement. Shortly after I started driving, I had a need to pull the car over into a strip mall. I sat there quietly for a bit and then I was told to check the trunk....weird, I know. I popped the trunk open and nothing. I then heard a command, request to open the wheel well where the spare tire was. I popped it open and there was the tire -- and a small brown paper bag. I opened the bag and inside were about 8 little dried buttons.

Many moons ago, shortly after I met the woman whose been my wife 40+ years, I went to visit a friend in Phoenix for the purpose of figuring out what I wanted to do with my life. I stayed in AZ about a week and was only at his home for 2 days. The rest of the time I drove all over the state from Sonora, Painted Desert, Grand Canyon, Flagstaff. I rented a car but had to return it shortly after picking it up. The rent a car place gave me a quick replacement. Shortly after I started driving, I had a need to pull the car over into a strip mall. I sat there quietly for a bit and then I was told to check the trunk....weird, I know. I popped the trunk open and nothing. I then heard a command, request to open the wheel well where the spare tire was. I popped it open and there was the tire -- and a small brown paper bag. I opened the bag and inside were about 8 little dried buttons.
and?.....

Forum List

Back