Pew Poll:White liberals more likely to be mentally ill and depressed

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
1586699522801.png
One look at an antifa protest could tell you this but it's nice to have some data.

1/n Two interesting findings thus far from my analysis of Pew's March 2020 COVID-19 survey. First, white (and especially 'very') liberals are far more likely than all other ideological-racial subgroups to report being diagnosed with a mental health condition. pic.twitter.com/RynS9lk0jR
----------------------------------------------
And ,when science keeps proving who the nut jobs are white or not all you have to be is an Americann hating pos and count yourself in.
Your lied to and you feel for it all thoe little gov. entities that tell you how to think - act- walk- eat- breathe you are so deeply programmed the zombies of society LEFTIST can't even tell how they beg to give up the only free nation in the world. As these stupid ass losers tend to give up this once free nation it's retards such as this who won't realize anything until they are living in it.

The dunce have to feel and live it before anything makes sense to these dumbasses. Trump haters all have the same mentality iin fact more democrats end up in prison go figure.

When you hate Trump so badly you are willing to go with the crowd and join them in ur hate when all you dumb fkrs do is PARROT what your brainwashed into!! Yeah you are mentally ill and some depressed weak fks easily effected by MSM lies and go along to get alongs.

When science proves just how pathetic the left is suddenly their love affair of science doesn't count when they are the same mental nuts who scream ' SCIENCE PROVES EVERYTHING" SCIENCE IS NEVER WRONG " LMFAO that is one big thing that proves just how mental you nuts really are. Anybody who hate this nation fits this description.

Attachments

• 1586699352934.png
    1586699352934.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 77
I live in the rural south. I have been around a LOT more conservatives than liberals and I can tell you that conservatives tend to drown their mental problems in illicit drugs and alcohol rather than seeking help. There is still a stigma attached to mental illness. Add that to conservative's infinite ability to fool themselves and you have suicide rates in red states well higher than than liberal majority states. Conservatives lie and suffer in silence until that night they put a bullet in their brain.

I live in the rural south. I have been around a LOT more conservatives than liberals and I can tell you that conservatives tend to drown their mental problems in illicit drugs and alcohol rather than seeking help. There is still a stigma attached to mental illness. Add that to conservative's infinite ability to fool themselves and you have suicide rates in red states well higher than than liberal majority states. Conservatives lie and suffer in silence until that night they put a bullet in their brain.

You're projecting and frankly, nobody's buying it.

Conservatives more strongly value social order, respect for authority, and social conformity. We are more religious, more conscientious, and demonstrate higher levels of self-control. Those traits and values influence lifestyle choices in ways that better insulate us against criminal or self-destructive behavior like drug abuse, depression, or suicide.

Tell me: When was the last time you ever heard of a conservative standing on the street corner, selling crack cocaine? Or doing drive-by shootings with stolen guns?

Nope. Those are your people.

Conservatives more strongly value social order, respect for authority, and social conformity. We are more religious, more conscientious, and demonstrate higher levels of self-control. Those traits and values influence lifestyle choices in ways that better insulate us against criminal or self-destructive behavior like drug abuse, depression, or suicide.

Tell me: When was the last time you ever heard of a conservative standing on the street corner, selling crack cocaine?
That piece of shit across the street from me with his rebel flags and Trump bumper-stickers is selling meth and pills to the rest of the white trash dumbasses in the neighborhood. Traffic in and out at all hours. Screaming and yelling in the middle of the night. Cops over there all the time. He's not on a corner, he selling that shit right out of his house.

Tell me: When was the last time you ever heard of a conservative standing on the street corner, selling crack cocaine? Or doing drive-by shootings with stolen guns?

You’re delusional

Tell me: When was the last time you ever heard of a conservative standing on the street corner, selling crack cocaine?
That piece of shit across the street from me with his rebel flags and Trump bumper-stickers is selling meth and pills to the rest of the white trash dumbasses in the neighborhood. Traffic in and out at all hours. Screaming and yelling in the middle of the night. Cops over there all the time. He's not on a corner, he selling that shit right out of his house.

Sounds like a solid Democrat neighborhood. So why do you live there?

I'm surrounded by doctors, lawyers and people from India.

View attachment 322483
One look at an antifa protest could tell you this but it's nice to have some data.

1/n Two interesting findings thus far from my analysis of Pew's March 2020 COVID-19 survey. First, white (and especially 'very') liberals are far more likely than all other ideological-racial subgroups to report being diagnosed with a mental health condition. pic.twitter.com/RynS9lk0jR
And ,when science keeps proving who the nut jobs are white or not all you have to be is an Americann hating pos and count yourself in.
Your lied to and you feel for it all thoe little gov. entities that tell you how to think - act- walk- eat- breathe you are so deeply programmed the zombies of society LEFTIST can't even tell how they beg to give up the only free nation in the world. As these stupid ass losers tend to give up this once free nation it's retards such as this who won't realize anything until they are living in it.

The dunce have to feel and live it before anything makes sense to these dumbasses. Trump haters all have the same mentality iin fact more democrats end up in prison go figure.

When you hate Trump so badly you are willing to go with the crowd and join them in ur hate when all you dumb fkrs do is PARROT what your brainwashed into!! Yeah you are mentally ill and some depressed weak fks easily effected by MSM lies and go along to get alongs.

When science proves just how pathetic the left is suddenly their love affair of science doesn't count when they are the same mental nuts who scream ' SCIENCE PROVES EVERYTHING" SCIENCE IS NEVER WRONG " LMFAO that is one big thing that proves just how mental you nuts really are. Anybody who hate this nation fits this description.

Left wingers are more prone to mental illness because they do not believe in God.......for them, there is nothing after this, and this is all they have. So...if their life sucks now, that's it.....their entire existence sucks and then nothing........meanwhile, those who believe in something after this life, as promised by Jesus and the Bible, can endure more hardship and tragedy in the hope that the next step will be better........also, thinking that a divine being loves them, cares about them and will help them get through dark times makes one less likely to become a left wing nut job....

View attachment 322483

White Progressives are among the strangest people I've ever met. There's something otherworldly about their thinking patterns, and that is no compliment.

Sounds like a solid Democrat neighborhood. So why do you live there?

I'm surrounded by doctors, lawyers and people from India.

The left has somehow fooled themselves into believing all trailer-park dwellers and meth-billys are somehow "Trump-supporters."

:auiqs.jpg:

Wow!!
Sounds like you live in a real nice neighborHOOD.

LOL. You must be a white liberal.

LOL. you won't ever know accept the liberal part I wouldn't be a liberal if it was my last choice to stay alive. I'd die first than become some mental freakinng nut job the globe is beginning to hate " DEMONICRATS! Your not to be trusted none of you on any level. From Gov. to neighbors u can nnever trust a back stabbing demonictwat. llol

You’re delusional
Maybe You are Satan's bitch lol so whose a little better oh yeah that's right the ones who choose the nice bright light over the shit for darkness .....where nothing has life.

You’re delusional
Maybe You are Satan's bitch lol so whose a little better oh yeah that's right the ones who choose the nice bright light over the shit for darkness .....where nothing has life.
And insane apparently

You’re delusional
And insane apparently
:laughing0301::twirl::re::highfive:

The splits between liberal and conservative whites are pretty jarring, but not really all that surprising...

EVS2arXXsAENIVK

zEselWd.jpg

Forum List

Back