Pets In Ukraine Are In Desperate Need of Homes

Oh and btw, as much as I love my cat, I do have to say that it was her life or my life and the rest of my human family's lives I'd choose my own and theirs and leave her behind,.. but I would still be really heartbroken about it. :(

Poor things, I hope that everything works out for them soon.

Where do you were as SS banderites since 2014 murdered more as 100,000 civilians in Donbass ?

Die-brutalen-Massker-ukrainischer-Soldaten-und-Paramilita%CC%88rs-an-in-der-Ukraine-lebenden-Russen-.jpg

15743431.jpg

What does one have to do with the other? That's a stupid comparison from a box of hammers.

Because just because I never heard of something before doesn't mean I'm stupid and that was a really stupid thing to say and it just made you look like a dumbass.

Because just because I never heard of something before doesn't mean I'm stupid and that was a really stupid thing to say and it just made you look like a dumbass.
You never know Obama's mother remarried and he attended a Muslim school in Malaysia under the name Barry Soetero, I believe keeping that name until he attended college in California?

That's sad.

You never know Obama's mother remarried and he attended a Muslim school in Malaysia under the name Barry Soetero, I believe keeping that name until he attended college in California?

That's sad.

I knew that there was speculation that he wasn't born in this country but that's about it.

Forum List

Back