Peta Provokes Muslim Riot

That was three days ago. There have been developments since then.

Three days after suffering a mob attack in Bhopal for calling on Muslims to go vegan on Eid this October, People for Ethical Treatment of Animals (PeTA) activist Benazir Suraiya has not only gone underground, but has gone offline on her social networking sites.

"She is traumatised. When somebody is assaulted and gets a life threat, we need to give her time to recover. It's a women's protection issue," PeTA India's CEO Poorva Joshipura told TOI.
PeTA activist Benazir goes underground logs out of FB Twitter - The Times of India

This strong, independent womyn was attacked and forced to pull hyr pictures from all social media outlets. Why? Because she politely asked a few Koranimals to not brutally murder innocent living beings.

Yet another case in the "Reasons to Never Trust Moonslims" pile.

If I have to choose between PETA and Islam, I'll sit it out.

While I agree with the anti-Islam tone of your post, I simply cannot understand why you wouldn't support PETA in this case. Even a crazed libertardian extremist should support them, as it was merely a request that some people voluntarily give up meat on an entirely temporary basis.

Further, India is essentially PETA's home ground anyway. Vegetarianism is extremely common there in comparison with the West; many restaurants don't even serve meat dishes. Why should this strong, independent womyn be viciously assaulted for asking an angry, anti-social minority to simply try out the majority's way of doing things?

If I have to choose between PETA and Islam, I'll sit it out.

While I agree with the anti-Islam tone of your post, I simply cannot understand why you wouldn't support PETA in this case. Even a crazed libertardian extremist should support them, as it was merely a request that some people voluntarily give up meat on an entirely temporary basis.

Further, India is essentially PETA's home ground anyway. Vegetarianism is extremely common there in comparison with the West; many restaurants don't even serve meat dishes. Why should this strong, independent womyn be viciously assaulted for asking an angry, anti-social minority to simply try out the majority's way of doing things?

If God meant for us to be vegetarians, meat wouldn't be so delicious.

Vegetarians make me sick. Meat, fish, foul and eggs comprise the majority of my daily food intake.

I am not a vegetarian-----but ----I like the idea---for aesthetic reaons. It is a bit too----labor
intensive for me. So easy to broil a chicken part--------convenient supper----than to try to balance vegetable proteins. HOWEVER---
I do like the idea of all veggie school lunches----
planned by nutritionists who can make sure all
the vitamins and minerals and completed proteins get in. ---------uhm----I would include
milk and cheese and eggs as veggies----maybe even canned tuna-----green cans.

I have no problems with PETA.

They give a voice to the voiceless.

Some agree some don't so be it.

Forum List

Back