Personnel as "policy"

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Like any of us, we are judged by the company we seek and, in political matters, by the people one hires....

Trump has shown his choices.....Manafort, Bannon, Lewandowski (sp), Aisles, etc.....So, we all must judge....

Not being an avid Hillary Clinton fan either, I would readily admit that her choice of Ken Salazar as the coordinator for her transition team, is a very POOR choice.

Salazar is a staunch (and paid) supporter of fracking, the Keystone project AND TPP.....All issues that when Hillary was trying to go to the left of Sanders during the primaries, she stated that she was against....

Nonetheless,Hillary still has my [reluctant] vote since the alternative defies sanity.

Like any of us, we are judged by the company we seek and, in political matters, by the people one hires....

Trump has shown his choices.....Manafort, Bannon, Lewandowski (sp), Aisles, etc.....So, we all must judge....

Not being an avid Hillary Clinton fan either, I would readily admit that her choice of Ken Salazar as the coordinator for her transition team, is a very POOR choice.

Salazar is a staunch (and paid) supporter of fracking, the Keystone project AND TPP.....All issues that when Hillary was trying to go to the left of Sanders during the primaries, she stated that she was against....

Nonetheless,Hillary still has my [reluctant] vote since the alternative defies sanity.
company we seek ?

there isn't going to be another clinton transition. if obama had been a good president maybe.

• Banned
there isn't going to be another clinton transition. if obama had been a good president maybe.

....actually, Obama has been a decent president given the do-nothing congress that he had to work with......and, of course, there's been a lot less caskets of US soldiers coming home....deny THAT and you'd be just another right wing idiot..

Obama started his political career with the help of unrepentant domestic terrorists and a racist preacher. Yeah, that's different.

....actually, Obama has been a decent president given the do-nothing congress that he had to work with......and, of course, there's been a lot less caskets of US soldiers coming home....deny THAT and you'd be just another right wing idiot..
mission creep and delayed casket lag to follow. he's allowed/allowing the battlefield to come home.

not to mention the benghazi caskets being lied over, after obama's 9/11.

• Banned
mission creep and delayed casket lag to follow. he's allowed/allowing the battlefield to come home.

Hey, believe whatever your half brain wants to believe.....It will NOT make a difference....You're backing a loser which makes you also a loser.

Hey, believe whatever your half brain wants to believe.....It will NOT make a difference....You're backing a loser which makes you also a loser.
he's never even lost a primary.

• Banned
he's never even lost a primary.

Are you talking about Trump, nitwit????

If so, I believe that in the primaries he lost, Iowa, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Idaho, Utah, Colorado and Wyoming

voting for someone else just because you dislike another is insanity. Especially when said person is enveloped in failure.
When you vote for someone, you show support for them. Why would you want her to think she has support from you? Do you support her corruption, war mongering and corporatism?

Not to mention Hillary's continued support and marriage to a known sexual predator. Just saying.

Forum List

Back